Chapter 13: I'm upset.

Dear Diary. Why am I so angry?

At the castle, after unpacking, I went to my bathroom, seeing how large the bathtub was, and began filling it. I noticed there were a few types of bath add-ins in a variety of scents. Taking a deep breath, I made the water and the entire bathroom smell like lavender and put in a bath bomb, some tea flowers smelling like lavender, rose, and jasmine, Epsom salts, and a thick lavender bubble bath.

Undressing, I washed my hair with a strengthening shampoo, put in a luxurious feeling conditioning mask, and then donned a bathing cap before stepping in. Relaxing in the bathtub, I began to drift off, so I set an hour timer and allowed myself to rest while trying to let myself dream.

I was waiting for someone in a sunlit meadow of pinks, yellows, purples, reds, and oranges at the edge of a forest. I was wearing a soft, blousy men's shirt similar to what you'd see in a history exhibit and brown trousers with leather boots. I heard the crunches of fallen leaves behind me and turned around to see Varian, wearing a red tunic, black leggings, and boots of his own, smiling at me. With a soft blush on our faces, we embraced, pulling each other into a loving kiss.

His hands tangled in my hair, and  I held him tightly. He pulled away from me, and then, we were in my bedroom. He tossed me onto the bed like I was light as a feather. Our lips met again, and he reached under my shirt, as if he planned to take it off, and I let him.