Chapter 12: What was I doing?

Dear Diary. Why did I do that?

As Varian pulled out of the castle, he spoke to me. "Prince Leo, where would you like me to drive you?"

"Can you drive me to the packing store and then to my house?" He nodded and brought me to the store and then to my house.

I walked into the door after putting in my code and sighed. Going up to my room with some boxes and bags, I began to sort through my clothing after putting on music. I had no goal of choosing the clothes I liked and would fit. I knew that everything in my closet was my size and my preferences.

I separated the bags into four groups 4. Shirts and dresses, pants and skirts, undergarments and hosiery, and sweaters. Going through all of my clothing, I sorted them into those categories. I had a lot of clothing, but that was okay. I had a more spacious closet in the castle.

I packed my books into a giant trunk I used to store stuffed animals. I put the stuffed animals into a few bags, using my smaller ones to keep the books from crushing other books. I knew all of my art supplies were together, but I went around my room to make sure and put them outside.

I bought a lot of makeup storage containers before because I didn't want to use my vanity to do so, so I made sure they were all filled and wrapped the containers in blankets before putting them in boxes.

As I kept packing up my room, I noticed Varian looking at me with curiosity, as if he didn't understand why I was doing this. "Varian," I said in a sullen tone.

He looked up at me curiously, as noted by his forest-green eyes. "Yes, Prince Leo?"

"Please bring the bags, trunk, and boxes to the truck." He nodded, eyes shifting to a Grey lavender. I sighed, putting my shoes into another two boxes. As I kept packing up my clothing, I folded my bed up. My bed was light but had a sturdy metal frame, so it would be easier for me to move it. Looking back, that was the intelligence of my parents.

When I finished packing up everything I could and bringing it into the truck, I left the rest of the packing supplies in the front room and went outside after checking I didn't leave my purse or phone behind. 

Fern and Varian were resting in the truck while I sighed and got in. Putting on a favorite song of mine, I told Varian that I was ready to go and to inform anyone necessary at the castle to prepare to help me move.