Chapter 15: Unexpected Intruder

Dear Diary, what happened next? 

RING, RING, RING!!

I woke up at my timer and blushed brightly as I began to rinse off while draining the bathtub. That dream was ridiculous, really!  Making sure every inch of my body was clean, I rinsed out my hair and went into my room after wrapping myself in a towel.

While choosing my clothing from my wardrobe, still in the towel, I heard the door open. My towel fell off because I was startled, and I squeaked.

"Prince Leo! Oh, by the Pitch-black night! I am so sorry!" Varian was the one opening the door. Just my luck. Red as a cherry, I covered myself back up and turned around. Varian blushed as well, which was funny to see on his face. "Prince Leo, I-" I stopped him. "Just Leo, please." He nodded. "Leo, I was sent to tell you that your father will be having me sleep in a room attached to yours." Well, fuck.

"Varian, I will have to ask you to leave while I get dressed." I was embarrassed and had my back on Varian. "Yes, Leo," he said before closing the door.

Looking at my room again, there was a lot of effort put into organizing my room, but it still was sloppy. I didn't blame whoever did it, this was a large castle. Given how many rooms there are, it's not hard to imagine that it would've been hard to get all of my stuff to the correct room. 

I took a deep breath and began getting dressed, putting on a blue shirt, black cardigan, mid-thigh jean shorts, and house shoes. Applying lip balm, and grabbing my bag, I decided to go into the garden.