Part 13:)

THIS PART IS NOT PROOFREAD SO PLEASE IGNORE THE MISTAKES:)

Hey my lovely readers!
First of all I want to sincerely apologise to you as I took tooooooo long to update. I was and still am very very very busy these days, so i couldn't write. 

AND

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 9K READERS. THIS IS JUST TOOO OVERWHELMING. TBH I STARTED THIS BOOK, CAUZ 

1) I REALLY LOVE READING AND WRITING
2) I LOVE BTS AND THIER BROTHERLY FF  
AND 3) CAUZ I WAS BORED THAT DAY 😅😅😅😅

but now I am continuing it cuz of u guyss!!

ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING RANKING! YOU GUYS ARE JUST TOO GOOD!!!!

Anyway let's start now before I change my mind again! 

*sigh

Sorry for interrupting again

But I WANTED A SUGGESTION

I was thinking if I should change the TITLE and COVER of this book?

DO VOTE:

I SHOULD CHANGE THE COVER

I SHOULD CHANGE THE TITLE

OR 

I SHOULD CHANGE BOTH

===================

----------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Jimin and Tae also came into the dining hall. When Jungkook saw Tae, he hugged him and Tae smiled and hugged him back. Seeing the scene, everyone else smiled. After dinner, everyone slept except Yoongi and Namjoon as they were both planning what to do with Lee-san and Mark.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV
_________________

Jungkook's school has 1 week holidays, why? I also don't know. Well it's FIFA season so maybe FIFA holidays.

All of the KIM brothers were having their breakfast. Tae and Jimin bickering about something, while Jungkook was provoking both of them against each other. Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi debating about which is the best pizza topping. In short the whole dining room was a chaos.

"Ok enough!" Jin said as he banged the table, startling everyone. "Is this how you eat food? I want all of your plates in the kitchen within the next 5 min", Jin again said angrily. He was tired of this morning bickering. Everyone quickly nodded and did as the eldest commanded. 

After breakfast

Jin had left for hospital, Namjoon and Yoongi went to the company, Hoseok had holidays, and Jimin & Tae were home. So currently the maknae line and Hobi were watching a movie cuddling on the huge sofa.

With Yoongi and Namjoon

"Have you taken care of that Mark and Lee" Yoongi asked Joon while checking some files. Namjoon nodded his head and replied with a smile "Don't worry Hyung both of them hyung, they will not be near kook, not in this life at least" Yoongi chuckled and praised the younger. 

TIME SKIP after 1 week cuz I can't think of anything

Author POV

1 week had passed and now kook's school had re-open. His back was also completely healed.

Everyone was at the dining table, well everyone except the youngest and naughtiest kim bother. Suddenly jungkook ran down the stair and sat on his table. "Jungkook how many time do we have to tell to not run down the stairs?" Jimin asked. Jungkook sheepishly smiled and said, "Mianhae Hyung"

After breakfast, everyone left for their respected work.

Hope u like it:)💜💜💜

Please vote and comment!💞

Sorry for the mistakes:)

I know it is a REALLY short part but I am really busy these days.

I will try to update the next part as soon as possible💜💜👍😎🥲 

Sorry
please vote:)

Ok everyone, I am thinking to make the next part according to your requests.

So all of you please comment down your requests or message me personally. I will make the next chapter according to them.💖💖

BTW do vote for BTS and have you seen Jungkook's DREAMERS performance. He was soo goood.

BYE BYE