Only One

3rd Person's P.O.V.

"YES? YOU--- YES! YES! FUCK - I LOVE YOU!"

The conversation going on in the entertainment room stopped, silence reigning for the moment as heads turned to look toward the hall where Dongmyeong and Jimin had locked themselves away yesterday afternoon and hadn't come out yet.

"And he said me and Taetae were bad," Jeongguk wrinkled his nose at the thought of what might be going on with the two of them. Taehyung patted Jeongguk's head.

"It's okay, Kookie, we know who bottoms now." Tae laughed loudly, causing a chain reaction with those who'd heard his comment.

Hwanwoong, Xion, Kanghyun, Ravn, and Keonhee couldn't help but laugh with Tae at the thought of their housemate bottoming for the petite Jimin. Dongju made a puking face before chiming into the conversation.

"I really didn't need to know that about my brother! Ew!" He added on the end. Leedo, Seoho and Yonghoon laughed at Dongju's statement.

"Well if you tell us if you're the top or the bottom then we can tell Dongmyeong and he'll know your position in bed! HAHahhahAHHAHAHA!!!" Wonho had the rest of the group cracking up with laughter at Dongju's shocked face with his teasing.

"You know I really like my girlfriend, man, so sorry to disappoint you, but I top." Dongju shot back. Harin, Yeon, Bambam and Gunmin grabbed their stomachs from laughing too much at the playful banter going between the others.

"Dude! We- we can't breathe- give us a break!" They complained through their laughter. Jaehyun, Eileen, Jaybeom, Alex and Katsuki looked at each other, shaking their heads.

"I think they're crazy,"
"They're all crazy," Eileen and Alex said in sync, like they'd been recorded.

"Jinx,"
"Jinx," they both said, smiling at the irony, enjoying that someone else thought the boys were a little bit crazy - other than themselves, of course.

"I wonder what they're all yelling about in there though..." Taehyung curiously said. Stepping a few feet in the direction of the hall that would take him to the room. Jeongguk stood up and grabbed his boyfriend's arm roughly, pulling him to a stop.

"Hey! Don't go looking for trouble! Do you want Jimin to beat us up again for peeping on him? I just got out of hospital Tae." Jeongguk whined a little, being cute and playing it up so that Tae wouldn't get them both smacked on their heads by their short friend (again).

"Yeah, but that isn't going to match the look on his face when I burst into the room an-" Taehyung was stopped mid-sentence by a kiss from his sweetheart.

Taehyung felt strong hands pull his hips toward the taller males frame and trapping him close to Jeongguk. Taehyung's arms snaked up and around Jeongguk's shoulders, fingers carding through the longer hair and pulling him in for a closer contact. Still giggling, Hwanwoong grabbed the pitcher of iced water from the table and splashed it on the heads of the pair having a heated make-out session in the living room.

The two youngest in the room stopped what they were doing immediately and shouted at the indignation of being drenched from head down with iced water and ice cubes. Looking at the offending friend with the evidence in his hand (a large plastic jug), a brief look at each other and they peeled apart; Taehyung towards the bathroom to turn the cold water on in the shower, and Jeongguk went straight for Hwanwoong - grabbing him and tossing him over his shoulder, screaming with laughter and trying to grab doorframes on their way to the bathroom - when he screamed at the cold water from the shower saturating him, Jimin and Dongmyeong walked out of the bedroom shirtless (a first for Jimin, in front of everyone there), wondering what all the commotion was.