Introduction

Hi my name is Ellie a lot of people call me spoiled, but I'm not I'm just lucky. I don't click my fingers and butlers come running. I don't get what I want I have to earn it. I have been to a lot of places that people my age haven't been to so yes I'm lucky.

I'm 16 and I'm currently in college doing performing arts, before I went to college I went to Sylvia Young stage school so I never went to a "normal school". I guess I have all ways wanted to be a dancer, singer or actress as when I was little me and my big brother Drew always use to put on little performances to are parents and I used to love them and I knew from that point that I wanted to be an entertainer.

I don't get to see my brother Drew much because he moved to America when he was 8 to live with are Auntie after are  mother passed away. I was 6 when it happened and drew was 7 so I don't know much and if I were ask are dad he just gets upset. I was told that are mum was on her way to pick us up when a lorry ran into her and she was killed straight away. Drew was a mummy's boy and never really got on with dad until he was about 15 but by then he had his own life in America so he didn't want to come back. I am really close with my brother even though he lives in a different country we still Skype and Face time like once a week and we text each other every day to see if anything's last changed since we last spoke.

A/N: This is really crappy I apologies I will try and make it better