Chapter 9

In the boutique I found this beautiful silver necklace with a heart locket on it, I took one look at the price and figured that this boutique wasn't for me anymore but I didn't want to leave because of all the beautiful jewelry and the fact that it felt like someone was watching and following me.  I carried on looking around until the bell jingled to the store, I immediately tensed  up when I felt a hand on my shouder.

"Like the heart locket necklace, ay?" the voice said, I just nodded and slowly clamed down when I had recognized the voice.

"Do you want me to get it for you? Or is there someone out there that I don't know about that you will bring here and make them buy it for you?" I just chuckled at his reply.

"Relax Drew there is no mistory guy I don't like anyone im just focusing on my college work so I can hopefully get into uni or get a job."

"Okay, well come on we couldn't find any shops we liked so we said why don't we have an early lunch and then we can go to the beach today and just relax. The boys also went and bought a kite, bucket and spade and a beach volleyball."

"Yeah okay sounds good to me" 

We left the boutique and went to the coffee shop opposite the boys were already sat down at a table with a menu when we walked in so we both picked up a menu when we walked in and sat on the table with the boys. We all ordered and sat having our lunch in silence not an awkward silence just a nice comfortable silence. Once we had finished we decide to split the bill and head to the beach.

A/N: Hey guys so im aware this is very late but I forgot to hit post last month oops sorry anyway this is very short again im sorry but im not sure where this is going exactly at the moment so you will have to bare with me but it will all happen don't worry.