Chapter 11

Still taken aback by Austins comment I decided to brush it off and go for a swim in the sea so I took my denim shorts off and my top and threw it at Austin. As I started running down to the beach towards the sea and boys I ran past Levi who was running back up to Austin, I stopped in my path and just looked back at Levi and for a minute I thought damn but then I had to knock sense into my damn head quickly. I turned back around to look at Drew and Nate in the sea and Drew was giving me a disapproving look as Nate caught on and tried to distract Drew by throwing a beach ball at his head, Drews head quickly snapped around and he shoved Nate playfully but roughly so Nate full on fell into the sea and all I could see from where I was standing was Nates feet dangling in the air above the sea as Drew grabbed his feet picked him up threw him over his shoulders and then threw him back into the sea again as Nate stood up they started play fighting in the sea and all I could do was stand there and laugh at the two idiots. I can't believe this is my life right now I need to ring Kristen and get her on holiday with me as I'm completely outnumbered here and I need a girl with me so I don't always get caught up in the guy fights.

A/N: Hey guys so I'm back and this is very short and shit but it's like 12:15am I haven't been sleeping and I've had the worse migraine ever and haven't been out of bed for two days so I thought why the hell not start this again, I hope you all can have patience with me whilst I get back into this.
Who likes the video for Naked? I'm gutted they aren't Naked 😂
Who's excited for the album? I know I am because it means tour 😌
Ellie xoxo