Chapter 8

After I had finished exploring the villa I decided to head to the kitchen to make breakfast there wasn't much in the fridge but there was the essentials like bread butter milk eggs and bacon. I got the bread out the fridge I got out 20 slices of bread which was practically the whole loaf of bread, I then put two slices of bacon in one frying pan and then an egg in another frying pan whilst they were cooking I buttered two slices of bread once they were cooked I put them on the bread and cut the bread in half and carried on doing that so we had 2 sandwiches each, of course the smell of the food woke the boys up and soon enough 4 boys were standing at the counter in the kitchen demanding their sandwich now and complaining if it was cold. After breakfast I headed upstairs and jumped in the shower, once I was finished in the shower I rapped a towel around my body and one around my hair. I walked over to the sink and did my make up just the simple, foundation, blusher, mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss. I then headed into the bedroom and picked an outfit for the day and got dressed, I then walked over to the dressing table and started to blow dry my hair once I was done I put my sandals on and headed down stairs the boys were all ready to go out as well.

"So where are we heading off to today?" I asked the boys as we headed to the front door.

" I just thought we would explore the island maybe go to the beach, if that's okay with everyone?" Drew asked.

As we were leaving the house I picked up my back pack in with my bikini, towel and sun cream in. I put my phone in my back pocket and I put my sunglasses on the top of my head and headed out the door. We got to the bottom of the drive of the villa we could either go left which would take us to the beach and the sea front or right which would take us into the oldish town so we decided to go right. When we got to the town the boys went straight into a beach shop and brought a sand bucket, spade and a inflatable beach ball. Once they had finished in there we carried on walking and I saw this cute little boutique on the corner of the road and I suddenly heard moans from behind me so they obviously worked out where I wanted go, I stopped in my path and looked around I noticed there was coffee shop dead opposite the boutique.

"Right okay you see the coffee shop opposite the boutique I will meet you in there at 12pm so that gives us an hour to look around as I wont want to go in the shops you go in and you wont want to go in the shops I go in. So I will meet you in there at lunch. Okay?" I asked the boys they all nodded their head and we went off in are own directions them one way and me to the little boutique.

A/N: Im so sorry this is short late and rubbish I've had my laptop taken off of me so I can only update when my dads at work (bad ass me) 17 and still get my things taken off of me looool anyway I will try and update again soon. I have new characters coming in soon and im v excited bc it means dramer ooooooh.