Chapter 6

During the 8 hour flight I spent most of it sleeping but I did manage to watch a few films. As soon as we landed we went through the security where all are passports had to be checked and we all had a VISA to stay in the country after we went through all of that we went to go and pick up are suitcases.

"Has everyone got all their suitcases" Drew asked looking at all of us checking we did.

"Right cool lets go and get this holiday started!"

We all clambered into the back of a taxi which was luckily enough a mini bus so I didn't have to lay across the boys this time, Drew told the taxi driver the villa we were staying in and the driver took us straight there telling us some of his favourite places to go on a night out on the way there.

Once we had arrived we all went straight into the living area which was massive, it had a pool table, a island which had all different cocktails in there was also a grand piano in one corner, there was a table tennis in another corner in the center of the room 3 huge sofas and a wide screen TV. We all collapsed on the sofas and fell straight asleep as it was late and we were all a bit jet lagged. Oh well we can explore tomorrow.

A/N: I'm so sorry this is late and really short but I just haven't had the motivation and I was going to do it yesterday but I lost someone close to me so was a bit pre occupied I hope you understand. I will update again before the end of the week