Chapter 1

I never thought in a million years that I would actually have enjoyed this summer and I defiantly never thought I would have fallen in love. Everyone calls me the boy of the group so I find it hard to believe that I fell in love but I did!

You are probably wondering what's going on so lets rewind back 4 months and start from the beginning.

Facetime incoming call: The Big bro Drew

I sighed and slid the screen right to see my brothers face on the screen.

E: What Drew? I'm busy studying I have an exam tomorrow morning!

D: ooops sorry Els, do you want me to call you tomorrow?

E: No its fine I need a break from studying anyway!

D: Oh okay

E: Anyway how are you?

D: Im good thank you, I know I normally text you before I facetime you but I have some important news for you!

E: Oh yeah and whats that Mr supstar?

D: I have a free summer so you can come to America and we can go and spend 4 months travelling America or just stay in one place if you want.

E: Are you actually being serious or are you just pulling my leg?

D: No I'm being deadly serious all though there is one catch.

E:oh yeah and what's that?

D: The boys have to come with us as well.

E: Oh..... Okay.....

E: ...ummm I've got to get back to studying speak to you tomorrow bye.

I was a bit upset that it wouldn't just be me and Drew. Oh well that's just the way the cookie crumbles I suppose.

When Drew says the boys he means his band mates, he's in a band that has been signed by The Vamps label he is the lead guitarist and I went to see him a couple of weeks ago when he was supporting The Vamps, I saw them perform in Manchester, both nights at London and in Birmingham and to say I was a proud sister was an understatement, considering when he moved to America he wasn't in a good place but now he's all better and he tells me that he's stopped hurting himself and he never wants to go back to that dark place.

When we lost mum Drew lost his whole world he didn't know what to do he started self harming starving himself he would be drunk out of his head high on drugs at the age of 8 and that is ridiculous no 8 year old should go through that. So dad did what was best for him and he sent him to America so he could turn his life around and that is exactly what he has done. I was there for Drew when he was going through that I had to learn how to grow up pretty quick so I could make sure both my brother and dad wouldn't do anything stupid.