a Little get Together

It was the next day after Kazuto's little "run-in" with what's left of Laughing Coffin. He was sitting on his bed, knees against his chest, thinking back to the entire encounter that happened.

You might be thinking...how on gods green earth is he still alive, I killed him!, well, lets just say I like having others do the work for me.

Kazuto clenched his fists and proceeds to hit his bedroom wall at full force, leaving a nice hole in the wall. Sugu would open his door to see the commotion.

"K-Kazuto are you alright...what happ-GOD DAMN IT!!" Sugu yelled, seeing a hole in the wall.

"I-It's nothing...Sugu..." Kazuto said, looking away from his sister.

"Obviously something happened, you put a damn hole in the house! AGAIN!!" Sugu yelled once more. After the little fight the siblings had, they both would head downstairs for breakfast Sugu made.

"Oh Sugu...I'll be heading over to Andrew's soon." Kazuto said, eating a piece of toast.

"Oh? How come?" Sugu asked.

"I'll be meeting with somebody."

"Oh? Is it a girl by that matter?~." Sugu asked, smirking.

"Matter of fact, it is a girl." Kazuto said, as he took a sip of his juice.

"I knew it!~ Whats her name!"

"Her name?"

"Her name Kazuto. Whats her name?"

Kazuto kept quiet as he remembered last night. He didn't tell Sinon his name or ask for her name. He'd then slam his face into his plate of food and groan, catching Suguha offguard.

How can I forget to ask for her name?!

—-——————————————————————

Shino was walking her way toward the café that Kirito told her to go to. She hadn't been on this side of town before, so everything to her was new. She would reach a place called Dicey Café. She'd look at the piece of paper with the address she wrote down, then look at the map on her phone, seeing that she was at the place.

"This seems to be the place.....will he even show up....I wouldn't blame him if he didn't..." Shino said, already doubting he would even show up.

—-——————————————————————

Meanwhile inside the building, a African American who went by the name of Andrew Gilbert Mills was on his phone talking with non-other then the Black Swordsman himself.

"Alright...I'll see you in a few minutes, you be safe on that motorcycle of yours. Those things are death machines." Andrew said, as Kazuto hung up on the other side.

Andrew would hear his stores little bell go off. He'd turn around to see a girl with dark brown hair with small ribbons tied on each side, glasses, long white sleeve shirt with a black tank top under it, black shorts, brown shoes, black socks, and a black scarf.

"Good morning ma'am, take a seat anywhere, and I'll be with you shortly." Andrew said, smiling.

"U-Um...T-Thank you...but I'm here...wondering if by chance....a boy....who goes by K-Kirito is here...?" Shino asked, nervously as she looked down to her shoes.

"Kirito huh, theres nobody who goes by that name here." Andrew said.

"I see...sorry for bot-"

"But, I do know a Kirito. I don't know if he's the Kirito your talking about, but if he is, then he is on his way here now." Andrew said, crossing his arms.