Yuuki Konno

Three days later....

Floor 27....

Asuna was sitting in the diner where she first met the Sleeping Knights. Asuna was thinking back to what happened three days ago, about what happened with Yuuki.

"Asuna....I.....I...."

Asuna shook her head, she couldn't get the picture of seeing Yuuki cry out of her head, it really hurt her heart to see her like that, and she didn't know why she was crying.

Asuna would open her messages and text Yuuki.

Please answer me, Yuuki.

Asuna sent the message, only to see another message pop up.

This player isn't online

Asuna just stared at the menu. 

"Asuna..." a feminine voice called her name out. Asuna would look up to see that Siune was in front of her now. 

"Siune. Please, do you know what happened to Yuuki?! It's been three days and she hasn't logged back in." Asuna said, concerned. 

"It's not just you, none of us have been able to contact her either." Siune said, before looking Asuna in the eyes. 

"Asuna...I hate to say this....but I don't think she wants to see you again....I think....she's doing it for your own good...." Siune said. 

"B-But why?" Asuna asked, desperate to know. Asuna saw Siune's face expression before she relaxed a little. 

"I had a feeling something wasn't right....I could tell everyone in the group was avoiding getting too close to me....the last thing I want is to upset anyone......or....be a nuisance...." Asuna said, catching Siune off guard. 

"But....still....I don't see how any of this could be for my sake!" Asuna shouted a little. 

"YOU'RE NOT A NUISANCE, ASUNA!!" Siune yelled, making Asuna jump a little. 

"It's not like that.....believe me when I say we're all truly happy to have met you....we got to have one last amazing memory of our time together here....and it's all thanks to you....and Yuuki, I know she's grateful, too....but please....Forget you ever met us!" Siune shouted, holding the urge to cry. 

"It really is the best thing for you and for Yuuki." Siune said, as a tear eventually slipped out of her eye socket. 

"I.....I can't ever you any of you.....again? I...I thought after the guild was gone....I thought we could at least keep on....being friends, but this whole time......I was the only one who thought that?!" Asuna asked, shouting a little as well. 

"I'm sorry..." Siune said, letting her tears fall. Siune would proceed and log out as fast as Yuuki did. 

"NO WAIT!" Asuna shouted, but it was to late.

Asuna stood alone in the diner.

—-——————————————————————

Asuna was walking down the stairs of her house with her school bag, thinking back to what has just happened three days ago, and last night. Asuna would peak into the dinning room to see her mother and father eating breakfast. She'd sigh and walk for the front door, leaving for school.

—-——————————————————————

Asuna would finally reach her school, as she kept her head hanging low. 

"ASUNA!!" someone called out. Asuna would turn around to see Rika ,Keiko, and Sachi running up to her. 

"Good Morning, Asuna...." Sachi as she was catching her breath.