Moving Out

Few days later after the Meteor Shower and the Augma Incidents....

Kazuto and Shino were packing everything up, the day for the two to move out finally arrived, the moving truck would be here in about thirty minutes. 

Shino still couldn't believe this day came, she and Kazuto were finally going to have a place to themselves. She still thought she was dreaming.

Shino would look over to see Sugu holding the kitten, frowning as she pet the cat. Kazuto looked over and smiled. 

"Sugu, you knew this day was coming, let the poor kitty go." Kazuto said, smirking.

"I know...but he's soooo fluffy....I love him." Sugu said. 

"Tell you what Sugu, if you help me and Shino get everything in the moving truck and into the apartment, I'll think about getting you a cat for your birthday." Kazuto said. 

"I'll be holding you to that!" Sugu said, letting go of the cat, and quickly grabbing a box and taking it to the driveway.

"You really had to bribe her?" Shino asked, smirking. 

"It'll make things easier for us." Kazuto said. 

"You know I'll be holding you to that to, I'd hate to see her cry when she doesn't get a cat for her birthday." Shino said, as she lifted a box. 

"All right, All right, I promise I'll get her get a cat." Kazuto said as he picked up a box.

"Good." Shino said, as she picked up a box and followed.

—-——————————————————————

As Kazuto and Sugu set down boxes, Midori would call out to Shino.

"Ms. Asada, can we talk, Just us." Midori said. 

"Oh, sure Midori!" Shino said, as she placed a box down and walked over to Midori. 

"Is there something you need?" Shino asked. 

"No, but I want to say thank you." Midori said. 

"Thank you? For what?" Shino asked

"For bringing Kazuto back to us." Midori said. 

"What do you mean?" Shino asked, tiliting her head. 

"Ever since he first discovered that I wasn't his real mother, and his uncle wasn't his real father, or even learn that Suguha wasn't even his real sister. He shut us out of his life, He'd never open up to us anymore, He'd lock himself in his room and stay there all day." Midori said, looking over at Kazuto as he and Sugu were Pickering with each other.

"Yes, he opened up a little to us after he came back from that SAO game, but he still avoided me and his uncle most of the time. But ever since he met you, and you two got together, the Kazuto we knew before he discovered the truth came back to us, and I am thankful for you doing so. So, thank you Asada, from the bottom of my heart." Midori said, as a tear dropped from her cheek. Shino looked over at Kazuto, then back at Midori.

"We thank you for bringing back the Kazuto we knew." a voice called out. Shino looked over to see Kazuto's Uncle, Minetaka, standing at the door. 

"It's no problem...really, I'm happy I helped you out then." Shino said smiling. 

"There is only one thing we ask of you." Minetaka said. 

"What's that sir?" Shino asked.

"Continue making him smile, for his sake, I don't want what happened to him to happen again." Midori said, smiling. Shino's eyes widen a little, as she looked over at Kazuto once more. Kazuto looked over at Shino and smiled back. Shino smiled and looked back at Midori. 

"I promise, I will." Shino said, smiling.

—-——————————————————————

Kazuto, Shino, and Sugu would arrive to the apartment complex, it was both close to the school they went to, and close to the Dicey Café. Sugu would help bring the boxes up to their new home.

"I'll be taking Sugu home, I'll be back soon." Kazuto said, as he and Sugu left. Shino waved goodbye to Sugu as she placed down the cat cage, letting Kinon out. Shino then stood in the middle of the room, as she looked around, smiling. Before she knew it, Kazuto came through the door. 

"Shino, I'm home!" Kazuto said. 

Never thought I'd say something like, feel like a husband already.

He'd see Shino standing still in the middle of the room. 

"Hey, is something wrong, do you not like the place?" Kazuto asked. 

"Everythings fine, I love the place, I'm just so...happy." Shino said, as she turned around, tears streaming. 

"H-Hey are you sure your o-" Kazuto said, before Shino interrupted him by wrapping her arms around him, catching him offguard.

"Thank you...for everything." Shino said. Kazuto smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

"No problem."