Cardinals Entrance

No way...

"Each one of it's blades has the priority level of a Divine Object. I stretched my precious memory capacity to the limit to create this, THE ULTIMATE WEAPON. Do you think you can defeat it?" Quinella asked, her grin widening.

"Now......go forth, and fight, my golem! Go and annihilate your enemies!"

With the command issued, the Sword Golem charged toward the three traitors on it's four sword legs. It's first target, Eugeo. By the time Eugeo had removed his sword from it's scabbard, the Golem was already above him, throwing it's shrarp bladed arm toward the boy.

Lucky for him, Alice had charged in and locked blades with the being, keeping it stationed for the time, only for the Golem to break her guard. The being would then lift it's left sharp sword arm, throwing it straight into Alice's chest, breaking through her golden armor, and piercing her chest, the blade exiting out from her back, her blood leaking onto the golden sword arm.

Alice's one eye would widen, as she stared down at the blade that was in her chest, and piercing out of her back, her life bleeding out. The golem would pull it's arm out of her, letting the girl fall face first to the ground, bleeding on the ground. Kirito, yelling with rage, ran toward the enemy, blinded by his own rage, would get his chest sliced open, before being thrown against the wall, bleeding out on the ground as well.

The golem would stare at the black haired boys body that was across the room, before changing it's target, toward the only other person in the room that was standing.

Eugeo.

The boy would start shaking, his heart beating rabidly as he looked around the room, watching Alice and Kirito bleed out on the ground. Eugeo would slowly back away from the Golem, as it started to move toward him.

"E....Eu....Eug....eo....." Kirito muttered, his hand reaching out to the boy.

"Eugeo, use your dagger!" a voice called out.

"Stab the levitating disc!"

Kirito's eye would look over toward the collar of his shirt, where a tiny spider was sitting.

Charlotte.

"I'll buy you sometime. HURRY!" Charlotte yelled, jumping off the boys collar, and toward the giant golden sword being. Both boys would watch as the once tiny spider, grew to the size of enemy spiders that the two had fought once on their way toward Centoria.

Just as the golem was about to throw it's blade down at Eugeo, Charlotte would throw herself at the bladed arm, causing the giant to lose it's balance for a second, before regaining it, now it's target being the spider. Eugeo, would run over toward the levitating platform, while Charlotte was distracting the being, plunging the dagger into the platform.

Eugeo would watch as the platform started to glow a pinkish purple color, indicating that it was working. The boy would look up from the platform to see the golem was targetting him again, and Charlotte, was now laying in her own puddle of blood, two of her spider arms, laying next to her.

"Thank goodness.....he made it....." Charlotte thought, as her six eyes watched the library door appeared in the room. She'd turn her head toward Kirito, who was staring at her.

"I'm happy.....I got to fight.....with you....one......one.....la......." Charlotte thought, her thoughts cut off, as her lifeforce, had reached 0. Her body, now returning to it's normal size.

The Sword Golem would move a inch closer toward Eugeo, as the door that appeared in the room cracked open. Then, a burst of lightining striking the golem, sending it to the ground.