Chapter 3

They both squealed looking at me. "What?" I asked stupidly. They both just squealed some more. We had gotten to the mall over thirty minutes ago and we were at Victoria Secret trying on lingerie. It was not my idea at all to try the naughty things on. It was Kats idea who happened to have a smug smile on her face, as we speak. Cassandra and her dared me to try on a sexy two piece. It was black with white detailing. The bra had in white lace that only covered the upper half of it and the panties had a corset design with a ribbon, on the side of it.

      When they didn't say anything. I repeated asking "What?"

     "You look hot. I mean really HOT." Kat said making me turn red a little.

     I turned to the mirror that was to the side of me to get a better look at what the big deal was. I just stared at myself in bewilderment. Was that me? It wasn't like I didn't have a cute body or anything but what the heck?! I looked smokin'.

     "My turn!" Cassandra went into the dressing room and came back out with a plain blue bra but what stood out were her bottoms which were laced like boy shorts and had it attached to white laced stockings. In all honesty, she looked ready to go and naughty like heck.

     "Oh my gosh! I love it!" Kat said. I didn't even want to comment on it. What were we doing looking for lingerie? We weren't trying to sleep with anyone on the island were we? By my friends reaction to this all, it seemed like we would, and I for one felt slightly uncomfortable with the idea.

      After what seemed forever for Kat to pick something at Victoria Secret; she finally bought all lace panties and bra that were connected which were also connected with lace stockings...I had no idea why she even got it in the first place. It was like a Kitty suit for a porn star. I just couldn't imagine myself or anyone wearing that. You could tell how Kat got down and I was a little scared for her.

      We ended up shopping at the mall for two more hours before we left. Kat and Cassandra had stuffed two large bags each into the back, while I stuffed eight small ones. What? I was a girl who loved to shop but it wasn't like I bought over a million pieces in one store, unlike my two best friends.

      Once I parked at the drive way to my house, the girls told me they would just head home now. I told them I would see them at school tomorrow and made my way inside. Once to my room I tried to find my Stylish Skull Luggage trio. I knew I would have to pack a lot for a whole summer at a Island. What did you bring to an Island besides clothes?

     I would think that Steven would have a house on this island too so as I found one of the luggage's I was looking for, I stuffed it with cosmetics, toiletries, and Jewlery that would last me the time there. Once I found the next piece, I started filling it with any piece of clothing suitable for Summer. I ended up packing thirty one outfits into two luggage's. Then I ended up using space bags in order for everything to fit. I liked a lot of Zig-Zag patterns so I brought a lot of them including my Coral Chevron top matched with white shorts and a bandeau bra. I had to find a fourth luggage to stuff my underwear, bras, and even sleeping clothes in.

      I packed only seven sleeping clothes and a bunch of underwear and bras including the ones that I had bought today. After stuffing that into a vintage heart swirly baggage, I fell on my bed exhausted, and closed my eyes drifting into heavy but peaceful sleep.

      The next day I woke up and I couldn't open my eyes. I ended up walking like a zombie to my closet to pick out something to wear for the day. I then walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower not knowing if it was hot or cold and got in only to find I put it way too cold. I screamed and backed up, almost slipping. 

          "Dara are you okay?!" I heard my Dad shouted behind the door.

         "Yes!" I scream back. I set the water warmer. Well didn't that wake me up?

        I got out of the safety of my soothing shower water and got dressed. Apparently even when I couldn't see, I still picked out decent clothes. I put on the jeans and a plaid boyfriend shirt then I put on a wide seed bead cuff. I grabbed my snake printed Tory Burch shoes and my Roxy backpack, which already had my books in it. I was out the door without having breakfast which I regretted when I stepped inside the school.

           My stomach was growling like hyenas on crack. I tried rubbing it to keep it quiet but it only got louder. I huffed in annoyance. When I didn't think my day could get any worse, Steven Riley walks up to me amusement on his face.

            "Might want to control the dog inside there." He says pointing to my stomach.

            "Might want to control your face before some dogs attack it." I retorted. 

             He cocked an eyebrow at me. Letting it slide he said. "You and Kat still coming to the Island this summer?"

          So it was true? All this time I thought Kat was just making it up because she was drunk but I guess I wrong. I just went shopping and packed just in case it was the slightest of the truth. 

         "I guess yeah. Is it okay if I bring Cassandra with me?"

       "Yeah, shes hot too. She can keep me company." He said with a devilish grin. Ew, freaking sicko. 

         "Who else is going to be there?" I ask changing the conversation back on track.

        "Well it wouldn't be fun if I told you, would it?" He said smirking. He was so arrogant, I swear I wanted to slap him up the side of his head.