Chapter 6

I was yelling at all three of my friends while still in the car. They didn't think to inform me that this was going to be at the stinky puppets house. 

        "Dee! We didn't know!" Kat was yelling at the top of her lungs as Cassandra looked as if she was about to rip out her hair.

         "Can you just shut up for a second!" Cassandra yelled to all three of us. "I am seriously getting a headache!" 

           We all quieted down. 

          "Sorry..." Matt mumbled.

          "Yeah sorry..." Kat and I said at the same time.

          "Thank you." Cassandra said fixing her hair. She then looked back to all three of us. "Look, we go in and if any of us aren't having fun, we get out. Got it?"

          It was a simple solution to all our problems but I just couldn't let it go. I couldn't talk to Jared if it was going to be at Alicia's house. "Cassandra, how am I supposed to talk to Jared?" I gave her my famous 'what's your answer to that' face. 

          "Oh don't give me that look. You can still talk to Jared. You just have to make sure Alicia isn't around to see you guys talking."

         I saw Kat roll her eyes. "Yeah like that's going to work. That bi- I mean that dirt-bag is always around Jared like a lost puppy. She is NEVER without him." She made an emphasis on the never part. 

        "Kat is right you know." I said. "I might as well give up before I even try."

        "Hey. You shouldn't give up on a guy you like." Matt finally joined the conversation.

        "Why shouldn't I? There is no way I'll be able to talk to him tonight."

       "Oh suck it up." Was Matt's opinion.

      "What are we even doing here you guys? We aren't even friends with Alicia." I said looking over to the house, that was now crowded with a bunch of seniors. 

       We're here to have fun. Senior year is almost done. We will be graduating and then summer will come and we will be on that Island before College starts." Cassandra says pointedly. 

      "Cassandra is right for once. That's exactly something I would say except I would be more like 'Dude. It's our Senior year! We have to crash parties, get drunk, be stupid, and have fun. You can't miss out on something like the most talked about party of the year.' So are you going to go or what?" 

       I looked at all three of them. My crazy ass friends. Why did I like hanging out with them? I will never know. 

         "Ugh, fine. But all three of you owe me drinks tonight."

       They smiled triumphantly and headed out of the car leaving me frowning, thinking about how things could go wrong, in so many ways possible. 

         I got out of the car, not liking the situation one bit. I looked straight ahead to the house. I could hear the music coming from around back. I was surprised that they were even aloud to have the music that loud, seeing that the neighbors would get mad. 

        Kat took my arm and dragged me along with her. She kept squealing and telling me that this party was going to be so fun. Once inside my mouth dropped open and I was scared for my life. Right in the middle of the house was a stripper pole. 

         Who in this entire world would just have a stripper pole in the middle of their house? I think no one but Alicia. I didn't even know she got down like that. I only knew one person who got down like that and that person was leading me to the pole right now. 

         "Oh my gosh Dee!" Kat shouted. 

       She let go of my hand and ran to that stripper pole like it was a sale at her favorite store. She got on and started grinding to the music with it. I just stood there gaping at her. Cassandra looked terrified and Matt was just grinning like an idiot that he was. 

     Other people were starting to notice too because a crowd was starting to form around Kat. It really didn't help that Kat was dressed like a stripper either. 

       Kat was upside down when she looked my way. "Dara you have to get me one for my birthday!" She squealed then went back to dancing on the pole. I wasn't sure what to say to that so I just didn't say anything at all.

       "I think I need a drink." I heard Cassandra say.

      "Yeah that makes two of us." I say to her. I shoved Matt's shoulders to get his attention. He looked at me right away. "You want to get a drink?" I ask him. He nodded and we both followed Cassandra away from Kat's slutty stripper dance. 

        In the kitchen there was a bunch of things to eat and a lot of drinks. Apparently all the boo's were hidden in a cabinet below the soft drinks. 

        Matt got three beers, one for each of us. We headed out back with the drink in each of our hands. Outside was more shocking than what was happening inside the house. Alicia's backyard was huge and everyone who was anyone was dancing. There was a big stage with a band, who I didn't recognize, was playing. There was circus performers wherever you turned.

        This party would be the one everyone, well I thought, would talk about. How could you not talk about a party like this? Not to mention there were chocolate slides? Okay, that was a bit much. Everything Alicia did was a bit much, thinking about it. 

       I looked around in the crowd to see if I could find her but in this crowd it seemed like you couldn't find anyone.

_________________

Hey you guys! Can't wait to know whats next? Well now you don't have to! Go ahead and write what you want to happen next! Just click the external link and get to writing <3