Chapter 5

Jared's POV

     "Please say something or this is going to get awkward really fast..." She said. What could I say? After two years of awesome friendship including movies, parties and tons of other stuff she told me she liked me?! I am pretty hot but I just didn't know what to say. I actually did like her, at the beginning, but a lot of things had changed since then. I couldn't just forget what she said!

     "Well... I will try to get past it. We are best friends after all." I mumbled.

     "Just forget it ever happened, let's go back to the way we were before." I heard her little voice say through the phone.

     "Yeah... Well... Fine..."

     I mentally scolded myself, 'what's wrong with me, say something don't be a wimp. It's not like your proposing!'  "Okay then see ya." I said and then I hung up before I could hear her answer.

       'What's wrong with me? I mean 'see ya'? Seriously?' I turned around to find Alicia still there, sitting on my bed.

       "Who was that sweety ?" She asked to me with that annoying voice.

       "I told you not to call me that! What are you doing here anyway?" She was already getting on my nerves! 'Calm down' I told myself 'Pull it together'.

        "Well I wanted to spend time with you, honey." She got up and slowly walked towards me, I knew what she was doing and I didn't like it one bit. I tried to take a step back but were could I go? She reached up and started kissing me, waiting for me to kiss her back, and sadly I have to. I kissed her back as good as I could, without vomiting. She kept on making out with me till she was breathless. 

         Once she stopped she said. "I want to go to the cinema Honey, let's go"

        "Okay" I said. 'Sure, it's not like I can say no'.

        As soon as this deal is off, god I will kill her!

       If only I could tell Dara everything, the fact that Alicia...

                                                      Dara POV

       He hanged up as fast as he could, on me. I was feeling hurt.

      I put down my phone. God I bet Alicia is with him right now, making out! And he couldn't wait to hang up on me! 'No' I told myself, 'You are getting over him, think pretty thoughts'. Only a couple weeks  til you will be at peace on a far away island! I went to my desk and did my homework, had dinner with my family, the rest of the night just past by fast.

     As I lay down on my bed, with my pink piggy pajamas. I think 'If only I had someone to talk to' and then let out a big sigh.

     The rest of the week went by so fast that it was already Saturday. Today me and my best friends got invited to this party that I wasn't so excited about. Kat was the one to persuade everyone on this shindig. I tried convincing her that I didn't want to go. I knew the party would have under aged drinking and people getting wasted like they would die the next day. I didn't even want to think about how many actually did.. I stopped my thoughts from going that direction almost immediately.

      Jared still was avoiding me in school and I didn't understand the reason why. So when Kat told me that I should talk to him at the party, I gave up, and agreed to go. 

      Getting ready for the night consisted of the girls and even Matt coming over to my house. Matt would always get ready before us girls because he thought he was a "Queen". Even after saying that I still didn't understand why Kat thought he wasn't gay. Matt used a lot of weird terms for himself and others. I started to think that Kat might like him so she was in denial.

        After a couple of hours getting ready we all were dressed pretty nicely. Matt was wearing a tank top that said Party Wave and some shorts. Kat was wearing a blazer over a bandeau bra and high waist shorts that complemented her black heels. Cassandra wore something more casual. She was wearing a grey tank top with blue slim pants and some sneakers. Lastly I wore a knee length pink dress with black pumps. My hair was half up and half down while Cassandra's was sin waves and Kat's was in a bun.

        We left for the party near 6 o' clock. Once to the house, I didn't even realize, I didn't ask who's party it was. The invite was only from someone who was invited. I looked over the house and then thought about who could have owned it. Then it clicked. We were at Alicia's house.

          'GREAT.' I thought.

_________________________

@diane124 : What do you think the deal with Jared and Alicia is about ? Why does Dara need someone else she can talk to ? And why is Alicia such a Bitch ? ;) Sorry, for the bad word

Vote <3 and enjoy!