**side note**

Hey you guys! I know you guys wanted a new chapter out.. and well as you can see this isn't a chapter.. I'm really really sorry about that... I just didn't want you to be left out in the blue to what's going on with this story tho, so I'm making this little side note.. 

I haven't updated because well.. I've been going through a lot of stuff lately which prevents me to think with these stories causing my writers block.. If you talk to me, you would know what i've been going through for the past couple months.. I obviously try to write as you can see from other works I have posted.. I can't stop writing it's just that the stories that I already have I can't think of anything to write.. even with the stuff I posted.. it's depressing stuff and advice for the advice column.. cuz I can't really stop that.. and well I'm just really sorry. 

At the moment I'm working on a present for someone.. which won't last too long.. Hopefully I'll be able to write for this story in the next couple of weeks.. I'm also currently in school doing math.. so I'm trying to focus on that too.. it's just a hectic time right now... and I just well needed a break you can say..and now that more stuff is happening I need more time.. So please just bare with me if I don't update.. I'm trying.. I'm sorry to say but my happiness and my school comes first before any of my writing. I wish that were the case.

I'm still going to write this book tho because I love it :3 But I also need to figure out where this is going to go too especially while I have other books out.. so just be aware that this will be having slow updates.

If you have any ideas for this to go forward please let me know.. and if you have any questions, please ask me. 

~Britt