StormClan Allegiances

I'm just going to put the main clan, because I can't be bothered to think up names that aren't even going to be mentioned. But I'll tell you a bit about the other Clans.

StormClan territory is hilly, but with some trees that go leafless in leaf-bare. their names are usually cold, grey things, birds, or things involving a storm. Their leader is Shadestar.

LakeClan is a clan that's territory surrounds a small lake, and their names after things that involve water and things on the lake shore. The cats in LakeClan are the biggest of all the Clans, and they can swim quite well. their prey are things like fish, waterbirds and water voles. Their leader is Wavestar.

CanyonClan is a clan that lives in a large, rocky canyon, and hunt any sort of animal except for fish, because the prey is scarcest in their territory. They name their kits after rocky things, and animals, especially birds of prey. Their leader is Falconstar.

StormClan

Leader- Shadestar- Black tom with green eyes

Deputy- Silentsong- gray tabby she-cat with blue eyes

Apprentice, Emberpaw

Medicine cat- Lavendersong- silver tabby she-cat

Warriors- Hazelthorn- golden-brown tabby she-cat with black paws and green eyes

Sagemoon- Blue-gray she-cat with green eyes

Apprentice, Twigpaw

Cleardawn- gray she-cat with white paws and chest

Apprentice, Magpiepaw

Spruceneedle- tabby tom with white paws and amber eyes

Rainysplash- Gray she-cat with blue eyes

Wattlebranch- dappled brown tom with amber eyes

Acornfall- Ginger tom with white paws and green eyes

Apprentice, Fireflypaw

Flintshard- gray tom with black stripes and amber eyes

Apprentice, Figpaw

Brightstreak- white she-cat with ginger patches

Mintleaf- black tom with green eyes

Lightningfrost- White tom with black paws and ears

Apprentice, Elkpaw

Bearpatch- large brown tabby tom with green eyes

Apprentices-

Fireflypaw- black she-cat with amber eyes (almost 11 moons old)

Twigpaw- tabby tom with green eyes (almost 11 moons old)

Figpaw- grey tabby with blue eyes (10 moons old)

Magpiepaw- black she-cat with white patches and green eyes (9 moons old)

Elkpaw- tabby tom with black paws and green eyes ( almost 10 moons old)

Blossompaw- White she-cat with ginger patches and green eyes (8 moons old)

Emberpaw- ginger tom with green eyes (10 moons old)

Queens-

Littlefeather- grey tabby she-cat with blue eyes;  raising adopted kits with Sagemoon. Kits: Northkit; a white tom, and Iriskit; a Siamese she-kit (three moons old)

Goldenpetal- golden tabby she-cat with green eyes; mother of Spruceneedle's kit: Lorikeetkit, and tortoiseshell she-kit (five moons old)

Silvermoon- silver tabby she-cat; mother of Lightningfrost's kits: Cloudykit, a grey and white she-kit; and Heronkit, a grey tom (two moons old)

Elders-

Lizardstrike- dappled brown she-cat with green eyes

Wavecrash- gray  tom with white chest

Wallabyspring- brown tabby tom with amber eyes