Chapter 2

*The next day*

As I woke up early in the morning, I got dressed and ready to test out my new ability. Ok, I need to get to the back garden of this palace. Hmm, or I can just ask Jane for the direction. As I began to look for Jane, my maid. A few minutes passed and I found Jane watering flowers on the balcony.

Y/n: "Hey Jane."

Jane: "O-oh hello Mr. Y/n"

Y/n: *Chuckle* "Please, just call me Y/n. No need for Mr."

Jane: "O-ok Y/n."

Jane: "So, why are you here Y/n?"

Y/n: "Oh, I'm just trying to find you, to help me find the way to the back garden for me to practice my skills."

Jane: "Oh, ok then please follow me Y/n"

As Jane began guiding me to the back garden, I was excited to test my newfound ability!

We then finally arrived at the garden.

Y/n (Thought): Ok time to test out my ability!

I raised both of my hands

Suddenly, a bright light flashed both my eyes and Jane's, as the light died down, what I saw in front of me amazed me

(Imagine them both holding MP40's and K98k's)

All of them were german soldiers of the second world war. This was truly amazing! Altogether they are about the size of a platoon! My Ability will surely change the tide of war from these demons!

Then one of the soldiers came up to me with a salute.

???: "Corporal Otto Carl, of the Wehrmacht"

Y/n: "Hello Otto." I saluted back

Otto: "What's are your orders, sir!"

Before I could say anything, the castle was suddenly attacked by demons! 

Y/n: "Defend the castle at all costs! We can't lose the castle to the damn demons!"

Otto: "Jawohl! Du hast ihn gehört! Verteidige die Burg!"

(You heard him! Defend the castle!)

Werhmacht 1: "Attacke!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

(To be continued)