Chapter 5

*Fwoosh*

A tank with a flamethrower spewed flames and engulfed many demons in the fire. Hahaha... their screams are music to my ears...

*Rumble*

*Rumble*

*Rumble*

*Rumble*

*Rumble**Rumble*

*Rumble*

*Rumble*

Hundreds of both Germans and Soviets tanks are rolling into the battlefield. The Luftwaffe and the VVS are clearing the skies for our bombers to rain hell on the ground forces. waves of Infantries, consisting of Wehrmacht, Waffen SS, and Soviets.

"Gott Mit Uns!"

"URAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Y/n: "FUERE!"

*Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

The MG's open fire on them, their bullets tearing the flesh out of these demons.

Y/n: "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT! YOU FILTHY DEMONS! HAHA! GIVE EM HELL!"

German/Soviet Soldiers: Jawohl/Da!

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

The artillery fired their shells on the remaining enemy forces that had survived the counterattack. Those that survived the bombardment will be executed. The battle lasted for 5 hours. The attacking forces have around 30,000 with them. while Y/n troops have 10,000 + vehicles. The enemy had lost 20,000. The rest escaped. While on our side. We had no losses, but some were heavily injured, and some had minor injuries.

Y/n: "Is that all of them?"

German soldier: "Yes sir."

Y/n: "Good. Leave no survivors. These demons don't deserve to live."

German soldier: "Jawohl!"

*Time Skip*

The demons were thrown into mass graves, some were burnt alive by the flamethrowers.

*Thump*

*Thump*

*Thump*

*Thump*

*Thump*

*Thump*

Russian soldier: "Commander Y/n!"

Y/n: "Report Soldier"

Russian soldier: "The queen's army is heading over this direction comrade commissar!"

Y/n (Thinking): Hmmm... they're late...

Y/n: "Alright... You're dismissed!"

Russian soldier: "Da Sir!"

*Time Skip*

Queen's commander: "Hero! We have brought Reinforcements."

Y/n: "Well... You are a bit late to the party Don't you think?"