[III] Leaving Norway/Raiding for Ravensthorpe

[Fornburg, Rygjafylke, Norway]{(Y/N) "Lightning-Walker" Thorbjorn POV}

{(Y/N) "Lightning-Walker" Thorbjorn POV}

It's been a day since everything that happened in Alrekstad, the utter shock of Styrbjorn giving up his lands and title, along with Sigurd's birthright, to King Harald. Sigurd was highly opposed to it, which after that entire shitshow, myself, Eivor, and Sigurd went on a liberation streak saving slaves from the remaining slave camps. After returning to Fornburg with Eivor, after liberating another slave camp, we got to the docks, and we noticed new colors around Fornburg. King Harald's colors.

Eivor: Harald's colors. He is already marking his territory.

Trifa: Marking? You call this marking?

Dag: She's right. Gods, he's spraying like a horny pup.

(Y/N): Harald is young, but he is rather clever. Do not underestimate him. He came of age very quickly.

Eivor and I walked away from the docks until we came across one of Harald's men who stopped us.

Harald's Norseman: You two, there, what are you doing? If you wish to have words, come closer.

Doing just that, we both spoke to the warrior calling us out.

Eivor: Are you one of Harald's men?

Harald's Norseman: I am. The king wishes to make a survey of the land he now rules. Nothing more.

(Y/N): Let me ask, are you one of the conquered? Did Harald take your lands as well?

Harald's Norseman: No. My family have lived under his banner since the days of his father, Halfdan the Black.

Eivor: Well, welcome to Fornburg, warrior.

With that said, we both continued walking around Fornburg, while noticing more and more of Harald's men skulking around.

(Y/N): I do not like this.