[IV] {Ledecestrescire Arc} Meeting the Sons of Ragnar

[Ledecestrescire, England]{(Y/N) "Lightning-Walker" Thorbjorn POV}

{(Y/N) "Lightning-Walker" Thorbjorn POV}

Right now, Eivor, Neo, and myself were on our mounts heading towards the town called Repton where both Sigurd and the Sons of Rangar were located, but I was trailed back to our previous talk back at Ravensthorpe.

~Flashback few hours ago~
[Ravensthorpe]

As we overlooked the map of England, Eivor and I had set our sights on Ledecestrescire to help Sigurd.

(Y/N): Randvi, what can you tell us about Ledecestrescire? Eivor and I wish to meet Sigurd as soon as possible.

Randvi: He travelled to a town called Repton to meet with Ubba and Ivarr Ragnarsson. As I hear it, they are on the verge of exiling the current King of Mercia, with the hope of installing a king of their own.

Eivor: A bold endeavor. We should be there to help, however we can.

Randvi: I think you should. [looks between us] So...?

Eivor and I looked at each other in a silent stare before she nods to me, and I plunge a dagger onto the country of Ledecestrescire.

(Y/N): We won't keep them waiting.

Randvi: Good. I will send word to Sigurd and the Ragnarssons, pledging your assistance. If I were you, I would go by ship. Repton is quite a distance north on the river Trent.

With that said, Eivor and I left the longhouse.

Eivor: Longship or mount?

(Y/N): Preferably mount. There we can take in the surrounding and perhaps come across other possible raiding sights. Plus, I think K'awiil wants to go for a stroll.

Eivor: Fair enough. I'll get our mounts ready.

Eivor leaves towards the stables and Neo comes around.