Chapter 4

Channel huffs as she lays down in her bed. Curing herself for still thinking about him.

His touch somehow felt engraved into her brain, into her skin. She could remember so vividly how tight his grip was, and how good his lips felt against her neck.

"Shut up." She tells herself.

Channel gets up to undress and take a shower.

As the water ran over her melanin skin she couldn't help but think, "is he thinking of me too?" She felt like he wasn't, like the heated moment they shared was like any other he probably had with the other sub.

Little did she know Damon was up thinking of her too.

As he stood by the bulletin boards scanning over the pictures and the writing.

"What if it has something to do with her?"

Damon says to his partner James, "every lead we have gotten leads back to the day he meet Channel."

"What are you trying to say Damon?" He asks him.

"I think he's using her, that, that bastard made her apart of it." Damon growls.

James takes a second look at the board and he sees it too. All the dots connect right back to her. Nile has made her a pawn in his little game.

"Get a apb out on him. I won't every police officer in every state looking for him, I'm on that." James says as he leaves.

He looks over everything once more, finally coming to a conclusion.

❦ ❦

Channel wakes up early to get to the law firm.

She showers, eats breakfast and stops for coffee on the way.

When she parks her heart jumps in her chest when she sees the FBI vans littering the parking lot.

Hesitantly she gets out and goes to her office.

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd