Chapter 11

Channel grunts as Damon rubs the cream onto her backside.

He chuckles softly. "Stop moving." He pulls her head back against his shoulder and connects their lips.

She moans against his lips when he cups her butt. "Your so cute." He hums. Channel bites her lip as she looks up at him.

"I think I like you." A small smirk tugs at his lips.

"You think?"

"I do like you."

Damon's eyes trail to her lips as he takes in her words.

"I like you too princess."

He lifts her chin to kiss her again, the kiss is gentle.

He takes her lip between his teeth, his hands rubbing up and down her backside.

"You mind if I stay tonight?"

"Baby you can stay as long as you want." He lifts her up and takes her into his room and lays her on the bed.

Channel instantly relaxes feeling the soft bedding under her. She doesn't remember a time where she ever felt this relaxed and satisfied.

"Thank you." She hums closing her eyes.

"For?"

"Being you." He is taken aback by this at first.

"You okay?" She chuckles and nods.

"You need some water?"

"Yeah, I've just never had a guy pour hot wax on me and I liked it." The image of her squirming and the sounds of her moans float in his mind.

He had a feeling she'd like it, hell, he was counting on it. Damon had a pleasure kink so getting her off came easy to him, just that made him all the more happy to have her.

"I'll get you some water." He says before he leaves closing the door behind him

Channel sits up in his bed and pulls her hair into a puff. While doing this she notices a silver item on the tv stand.

Hesitantly she gets up to examine it and sees that it's a wedding ring. Her stomach churns and a wave of fear and sadness erupts in her all at once.

The door opens and she immediately turns to him.

"Are you married?"

Damon runs his fingers through his hair and sets down the water.

"No, I'm not." Channel furrows her eyebrows waiting for a further explanation from him.

"I got divorced just two years ago."

"Okay, but why is the ring right here?"

"The girl I married, passed away just the other week, and her mom wanted me to have it."

"Oh." Channel's shoulders drop as she suddenly feels a surge of guilt.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I was going to have it melted down, eventually."

"Do you miss her?"

Damon shakes his head. "I didn't love her in the first place, her dad pressured me into marrying her, that was all it was." Channel puts the ring back onto the stand and sits on the edge of the bed.

Damon steps between her legs and lifts her chin. "I hope your not mad at me."

"I'm not." Channel is relieved, she really didn't want to mess with a married man.

She wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing the pain she would have put on another women.

"Good, then you wouldn't mind if I kisses you." He says against her lips.

He wraps him arms around her back to lift her further onto the bed.

Channel hums when his lips find hers, her arms grip his shirt trying to pull him as close as possible.

Damon slides his hand up her shirt to cup her breast as they tangle at the mouths.

The moment gets her hot, his touch sends waves straight to her core, leaving wet and aching for release.

He pulls her shirt over her head then kisses and sucks her neck, Damon takes his time, learning her sweet spots, kissing and caressing every inch of her body.

"Daddy, I want it." She says breathless.

"You're a needy little girl aren't you?" She nods.

"Mhm."

Damon takes her nipple between his teeth and tugs it earning a small whimper from her. "It seems like you want me to ruin you princess."

Channel gasps when he pinched her bud. Her hips jerk upward. "Mm, lucky you, that's exactly what I'll do."

Channel moans, gripping the sheets as Damon hits her clit. Her body convulses at the sensation. Damon chuckles.

He pushes her thighs apart and runs his tongue up her slit. Channel grunts at the contact.

"Fuck, princess I like playing with you."

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd