Epilogue

A little smirk spreads across her lips as she walks in with Damon's favorite lingerie set of hers to.

Every ounce of her inner brat was needed for tonight, if she wanted to get his undivided attention, which would be a task with the ranch being so crowded tonight.

She greets every dom that checks her out, knowing she only wants the eyes of one.

El and Damon comes out of one of the meetings rooms, when he sees her a hint of dismay passes through him, he didn't like the way the men in the room admired the shape of her hips, or every curve of her body.

Channel wore her bright smile as she greeted them, his jaw ticks when her hand brushes along El's chest.

"It's nice to see you too Channel, you look great tonight."

"Thank you sir."

Damon grabs her arm and pulls her body against his chest. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm just having fun is all, don't you like this one?"

"I do, but keep showing it off like that and see where that gets you." He let's her go and Channel walks to the couch, he watches as she sits next to El, unfortunately, putting him in the middle of it, she crosses her leg over his and whispers in his ear.

"He'll beat the crap out of me, you know that right?" He says, she laughs getting up to leave him be.

Grace walks up to Channel with her mistress along side her.

"You looks good."

"Thank you."

"Damon doesn't seem to like that though does he?"

"No he doesn't mistress." He gets tired of watching her and instead steals her from the crowd.

They go inside the play room and he lifts her onto the table making her whimper when he pulls her hair forcing her head back.

"You want me to fuck that brat emery out of you?"

"I'd like to see you try to." He let's her go, wetting his lips as he thinks about all the deviant things he'll do to her.

Damon unhooks her bralette, letting it fall to the floor. "Your confidence is so sexy baby." He presses his chest against hers, running his hands down her back to cup her butt.

"Try that tone with me again." Her face grows hot this time she can't muster up the words. "What? You can't speak now."

She moans quietly when his hands comes down on her, leaving her backside to sting.

"Take those off." She steps back and slips off her damp underwear and then her heels, he takes her hands in his, guiding her to the center.

"Arms up."

"M-me? You put your arms up." He lifts his arms and she smiles. But if fades when he brings down the cuffs and chains her to the ceiling.

"Tonight you're my little slut, because only good girls get rewarded." Her stomach flutters when he grabs the flogger off the wall, she feels nervous and excited all at once.

"Count for me, if you stop I'll start all over." She gasp at the buzzing sound. Channel moans when he places the toy on her swollen clit.

The anticipation is what thrills her the most. "You like the way that feels? Makes you want to cum doesn't it?"

"Yes." Damon slides the flogger down her back making her convulse under the cold leather. When he spank her with it a yelp escape her lips.

"One."

"Mhm." She grinds her hips into the toy, surprised that he allowed her too as his flogging became harder.

He mixed pain with pleasure so well she was guaranteed to climax. "Daddy-" he turns it off letting her high fade.

"Oh, I didn't think you wanted to cum."

"I do, so let me."

"Definitely not after you've said that."

He turns it back on, teasing her clit as he moves it against her heat. Carefully matching the rhythm of her hips. "Daddy let me cum please."

"Ask me nicely." He says against her shoulder, his breath fanning over her skin.

She can feel herself slipping, her stomach ties in knots, whimpering as he flogs her again.

"T-three."

"I'll wait, you know I've got the patience."

"May I cum please?"

"There you go, that was better, but no." He clicks it off and sets it down. Her heat pulsates and her breathing is heavy. Channel is on the verge of begging now.

He uncuffs her wrists just to drop her on the bed. She beams when he gets between her legs.

"While I'm fucking you, you better not cream on my dick, not untill I tell you too." Damon warns her taking off his jacket followed by his shirt.

He undoes his pants not giving her a warning or a moment to adjust.

"Daddy I-"

"Mm mm, just shut up and take it." He gives her a kiss before grabbing her neck with a thigh grip.

Channel finds that she can't keep quite as he thrust into her. "Your so wet." She hisses when he runs the vibrator back over her clit. "Such a pretty fuck toy." He hums watching the way her body reacts to him.

She moves her hands to muffle her moans.

"You think you can cover your mouth?" He moves her hands to pin them down. "Think again baby, I want everyone to hear how good I make you feel, understood?"

"Y-yes daddy."

"Good, now scream for me."

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd