Chapter 7

Damon leans against the doorway watching Channel kneel before Sergio.

He feels a pang of jealousy in his chest, wanting her to kneel for him, and only him. Damon despises the thought of another man's hands on her.

But she hasn't submitted to him, not just yet.

She turns her head to look at him, a wave of excitement goes through her as she looks over. "Hey Channel, is he treating you right darling?"

"Yes sir he is." He hums, fully aware that she is trying to get under his skin by picking another dom over him.

"That's good to hear." He nods to Sergio before he leaves.

Damon would much rather she give it to him whenever she was ready to. Rather than him having to beg for something he probably couldn't get.

But he felt like she was worth the wait. That when he finally got her all to himself, she'd be more than happy to wear his collar.

"Damon." He turns around, and sees that Grace has called him.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Can you go over the basics of the ridding crop with me? Mistress Ora is with her sub." She asks him.

Grace doesn't see the harm in asking Damon for a lesson. 'If Channel won't pursue this hunk of white chocolate, why can't I.' She thinks to herself.

"Of course sweetie." He lifts her chin and leans into her.

"I want you fully undressed and kneeling for me in the red room. I'll give you five minutes." He whispers in her ear.

"Okay." She smiles and heads down the hall to the red door.

The only ones that come in here is Damon and El occasionally.

Grace undressed and gets on her knees. She straightens her back and looks down at the floor.

Her nerves spiral in the pit of her stomach. She hopes her first session with like this goes well.

Grace feels the goosebumps little her skin when he comes in. "Good girl." He says and it makes her smile.

She shivers as he runs his fingers up her spine. "Such a perfect posture." She bites her lips soaking in his praises.

"But any time your with me, I want to see your eyes when I walk in." He steps in front of her. She looks up from his black shoes to his eyes.

He runs the knuckle of his index finger down her jaw. "What's your safe word love?"

"Wings."

"And when do you say it?"

"Whenever something hurts, of if I'm uncomfortable."

"Mhm, stand up for me."

She gets to her feet quickly. "I know the man who has been teaching you likes hair tied back." Damon step closer to her and pulls the clip from her hair, letting her natural hair out. Her curls falling to her shoulders.

"You don't have to with me dear." Her breath hitches when he runs his thumb over her nipple.

"You've been flogged yet?"

"No sir."

"Call me whatever you want Grace, you don't have to address me as sir." His eyes slide over her perky breasts and down to her clenching thighs.

"Open your legs for me." He instructs her and she parts her legs for him. Damon hums as her runs his hand along her heat, her arousal coating his fingers. "Naughty girl, your all wet for me."

He puts his fingers to her lips and she sucks them clean.

"Turn around and bend over on that table."

Grace goes to the table, spreading her legs as she bends over for him. Her face heats knowing how bare she is.

"I'm going to bound your ankles, and your wrist." He tells her as he cuffs her wrist. He then chains her ankles to the legs of the table.

"I won't gag you though, I want to hear you." Damon assures her, tying a blindfold around her eyes. He takes the light ridding crop from the wall. "Keep that arch for me." He taps her lower back with it.

He takes a moment to look her over. She's not Channel, but right now she's his sub. In this moment he can see the relaxed state she's in. So he'll give her what she wants, what she needs, as he should.

Grace's breathing is heavy as she lays bent over the table, awaiting her dom, for now.

Damon lightly hits her with the crop making her jump. "You okay sugar?"

She nods, "mhm." He does it again but harder, Grace cries out at the contact she squirms feeling the sting much more.

Damon runs his thumb down her slit, noticing she's got wetter, he chuckles softly.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Yes." She moans feeling him slowly rub her clit.

"So if I hit you harder," he mouth gapes as he rubs her faster. "You'll cum for me, won't you?"

"Y-yes."

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd