Chapter 6

Damon and El spends hours every night cleaning the rooms and toys in the play rooms.

In order to keep things neat and clean for every member that comes in.

"Oh so you like her?" El chuckles.

"I mean I don't know her, but if she gave me the chance I'd claim her without a second thought."

"That means you like her." Damon rolls his eyes.

"Right, she's different from any sub I've ever came across." Damon said.

"How come?" El asked.

He haven't quite figured out why he's so drawn to her. "She calls me daddy." He says getting up to place the now clean flogger on the wall.

"I mean I'm not opposed of it, I've had girls call me master, sir, just not daddy." He chuckles.

"Maybe she has more then a sub headspace, if you don't want her I'll gladly t-"

"Hell no." He growls, El laugh at his reaction.

"What are you going to do?" He asks him.

"Make her mine of course, as soon as I get past that hard as exterior of hers."

❦ ❦

"You look so hot, damn." Grace hypes her up.

"Yeah I know." She beams.

The doorbell rings and Channel quickly grabs her things. "Bey Grace, I'll see you later." She says as she opens the door.

"I like your suit." She smiles at him.

"I love your dress darling." Damon said.

"Thank you."

"Mhm." He takes her hand and walks her to his jeep.

Damon opens the door for her and she thanks him as she gets in.

"Where you taking me?" She asks him.

"To a really nice place, hopefully you'll love it."

"Hm, how many hot girls have you took to this place?"

"Plenty, but I don't think I've taken one that's as gorgeous as you though." She smiles.

"Oh the horror of not being your first."

"Wouldn't you rather be my last?" He places his hand on her thigh giving it a squeeze. "Well, perhaps I would yeah." She nods.

When they get to the restaurant he takes her hands in his. "Oh you fancy huh?" She asks and he chuckles, opening the door. "Only when I'm trying to impress the girl I'm on a date with."

A small gaps escapes her lips.

"Date?"

"Mhm." The waitress seats them at a table.

"Here are your menus, and what kind of wine can I get you?"

"Red." Channel says.

"I'll take red as well." Damon tells her.

"Yes I will have that out for you." She leaves them. Channel starts looking through her menu.

"So I must ask, how long have you owned the ranch?" She asked.

"Two years now, how long have you ben a sub?" Damon asks.

"I'm asking the questions here mister."

"Hm, it couldn't have been long when your talking to me like that." Her mouth gapes slightly. "I'll have you know I have been one for four years, and I'm very good at it thank you."

"Yet if you were under me," he looks up from the menu in his hands. "You wouldn't fix your mouth to say half of the things you say to me."

"Are you going to try and discipline me or seduce me tonight?" She tilts her head with an expectant look.

"I'll gladly do both."

❦ ❦

❦ PINTEREST: @badglam ❦ TIKTOK: @softnakd

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd