Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    When the elevator arrived at the CEO's office on the top floor, Chi Xinyan kept looking down at his phone, stepped forward with his long legs, hooked the door of the office with his foot, and closed it.

    He lay down in the comfortable leather chair, with a slight curve on his expressionless face.

    The girls who appeared in the film and television city were so beautiful, there was a high possibility that they would be celebrities in the circle.

    With such a fluke mentality, Chi Xinyan, who didn't ask Jiang Mo's contact information, entered her name into the search box, which really allowed him to find the girl's information.

    As for the recently hit "Love Cabin", he also pays attention to it, but he is usually busy with business and has no time to follow the live broadcast, so he can only watch it slowly after the edited version is online.

    The female star in the video is cold and glamorous, with outstanding temperament, just like the pair of cold and clear eyes when he first met, even now through the cold screen, it still makes his heartbeat flutter.

    I don't know what clip I saw, Chi Xinyan covered his lips and couldn't help murmuring, "Cute     .

    "

Pei Jinran stood by his side in shock for an unknown how long.

    Pei Jinran clicked his tongue with great interest, "Honey, I'm not mistaken, are you really watching variety shows?"

    Chi Xinyan sat up straight, with a cool tone, "Why? I watch variety shows, do you have a problem?"

    " There is a problem! Of course there is a problem! My God, what kind of variety show can let Mr. Chi come down to watch? Oh, if I read it correctly, it seems to be a love variety show! OMG! You are still the same Chi I know Really?!" Pei Jinran covered her mouth exaggeratedly, with a look of shock on her face.

    Chi Xinyan looked at him, "What's wrong with you?" Now that he

    was discovered, Chi Xinyan didn't hide it anymore, and exposed the phone openly, and the picture inside appeared again.

    Pei Jinran has known him for more than ten years. Seeing him like this, he knew there was something wrong. He immediately became excited and gossiped, "I don't know if there is something wrong with me, but I know there must be something wrong with you now!"

    Chi Xinyan adjusted his sitting posture, and said indifferently, "It's none of your business."

    Pei Jinran didn't care about his stinky face, and leaned behind him to look at his mobile phone, and suddenly realized, "Ah, I know her, Jiang Mo!最近好像很火的女明星!”

    视频里的江陌正戴着拳击手套,将对面的男嘉宾揍得毫无招架的能力,他看着都觉得痛,“我草,好猛!这也叫Cute? Do you have any misunderstandings about cuteness?"

    Chi Xinyan sneered, a trace of darkness flashed across his eyes, "This is considered light, if it were me, I would have to beat him until he is inhumane!" The

    man said blankly When he said this, there was a chill in his bones.

    Pei Jinran rubbed his arms, and continued to say incredulously, "So, are you chasing stars now?"

    Chi Xinyan was slightly taken aback, chasing stars? How is it possible, but he... really likes it.

    A wave of heat came to his cheeks again, Chi Xinyan thought of something, and his ears turned red.