Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    The second surprise surprised Chi Xinyan even more than the first.

    The man covered his lips and chuckled, "When did you buy the house? You have done a great job of keeping it secret."

    Jiang Mo blinked, "It was delivered more than half a month ago. I didn't tell you to surprise you. "

    "Well, I was really pleasantly surprised." Chi Xinyan raised his brows slightly, not hiding his inner joy at the moment.

    The emotional transmission between two people, a look, a subtle movement can infect another person. Seeing him happy, Jiang Mo couldn't help raising the corners of her mouth.

    "It's getting late, go to bed early." Jiang Mo stood by the door and looked at him quietly.

    Chi Xinyan suddenly felt reluctance, even though they were no longer separated by thousands of miles, he still felt that it was not enough.

    He squeezed the palm of his hand to suppress the dissatisfaction in his heart.

    "Well, good night."

    Jiang Mo turned around to enter the door, when the man behind him called again, "Momo."

    "Huh?" Jiang Mo turned his head.

    The man's eyes drifted, and he was slightly embarrassed, "Did you forget something?"

    Jiang Mo was puzzled at first, and then saw that he was quite arrogant and waiting for her, and instantly understood. Jiang Mo stepped forward and hugged her gently. Leaving him, "Is it this?"

    Chi Xinyan bowed his head and buried her by the side of her neck. The dissatisfaction in his heart was finally filled, and he let out a low snort, "Yes."

    Jiang Mo hugged him for a while before they separated and returned to each other. house to rest.

    The advantage of Jiang Mo living opposite is that the two can go out together, and have dinner together at night, and the relationship slowly heats up in the long stream of water.

    During this period of time, the crew began to promote, and related drafts spread on the Internet. When the hype was enough, the official announced the broadcast date and platform of "Women Don't Let Men Go".

    The launch platform cooperates with Xingyao Video, and it will also premiere exclusively on City A TV Station.

    Jiang Mo reposted the relevant Weibo, which aroused the anticipation of fans.

    Before the start of the broadcast, Qiao Yi waved her hand again and held a press conference for the launch of the TV series. The press conference was held in the banquet hall in the city center.

    The opening press conference is mainly due to the popularity of the TV series, and it is also to let the audience understand the core content of the TV series and the intentions of their behind-the-scenes workers in advance.

    When Jiang Mo arrived at the scene, she saw many fans holding light signs, including her familiar faces.

    When Qi Xiaoling saw Jiang Mo, he screamed excitedly, "Ah, ah, Momo! Here, here!"

    Jiang Mo walked towards her, nodded slightly, "Hello, long time no see."

    "Long time no see, Momo! "Qi Xiaoling looked at her excitedly. As the president of the fan support club, she waved for all the fans present. Everyone stood up and shouted to Jiang Mo in unison, "Congratulations to Mo Mo for his successful performance, and I wish "Heroine" a good rating. "