Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Jiang Mo changed the stationery with her, and the date changed from the original Wei Lianqi to Sheng Si'an, Ji Wanwan breathed a sigh of relief.

    Seeing what the two of them did, Jiang Qiongyue wanted to exchange with Xin Ziqian.

    Seeing that she insisted on changing, Xin Ziqian also agreed to go on a date with Jiang Wenqing instead of her.

    Now that the relationship between the male and female guests is tense, the program team turned a blind eye to this and let them come. As long as they can break the deadlock, it doesn't matter who dates whom.

    After the dating guests are confirmed, the program team released a message, and the dating location is still up to everyone to play freely.

    Wei Lianqi glanced around Jiang Mo with playful eyes, tsk, he actually switched him with Ji Wanwan, it seems that he really loves him to death.

    To be honest, he has never played Jiang Mo's game.

    Wei Lianqi didn't know what to think of, a trace of evil flashed in his eyes, he was looking forward to the next date more and more.

    ...

    The restroom on the second floor was slammed shut, blocking the cameras outside.

    Several girls surrounded Ji Wanwan.

    Jiang Mo, who was standing in the middle, sighed quietly, and asked, "Now you can say what happened the day the Ferris wheel broke down?

    " The experience of the day is coming one by one.

    "Damn it! My fist is hard! My fist is hard!" Xin Ziqian, who had heard everything, clenched her fist, her face full of anger.

    Jiang Qiongyue frowned her pretty eyebrows, and looked at Ji Wanwan distressedly.

    "Ji Wanwan, you can really bear it! If it were me, I would blow his dog's head off with one punch!" Xin Ziqian hated iron but steel.

    Ji Wanwan lowered her head and muttered softly, "I am too stupid to be pua."

    Jiang Mo comforted, "You are right, it was him who was wrong."

    Ji Wanwan cried out with a whimper, as if I want to vent out all the grievances these days.

    Fearing that her emotions would affect her photoshoot later, Jiang Mo patted her on the shoulder and said softly, "Okay, don't cry, next, I will avenge you!"

    "Yes, my sister will avenge you!" Xin Ziqian The same hatred.

    Ji Wanwan sniffed and looked at them gratefully, "Thank you." The

    little sisters chatted for a while, and when Jiang Qiongyue was about to go out, Jiang Mo stopped her, "Wait for Qiongyue, can I tell you about you?" ?”

    Jiang Qiongyue was taken aback for a moment, and after a little thought, she understood what she meant.

    Not long after, Xin Ziqian's anger came from the bathroom again, "Damn it! My fist is hard! My fist is hard!" Wei

    Lianqi

    came out of the cabin and was about to go to the garage to pick up the car. Exhaling exhaust, it stopped arrogantly in front of him with a beautiful drift.

    Sitting in the driver's seat, Jiang Mo took off her sunglasses, revealing her exquisite and beautiful face. She lifted her chin expressionlessly, "Get in the car."