Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    "Momo?" Qi Xiaoling whispered her name with a blushing face. Seeing Jiang Mo handing her something, his heart fell to the bottom of the valley, and he stood there awkwardly like a primary school student who made a mistake.

    "I can't accept your gift, so I'll give it back to you."

    "Yes, is it my gift?" Qi Xiaoling's eyes were red.

    Jiang Mo was also a little flustered, and explained, "No, it's not."

    "Um, I don't know you, how could I rashly accept what you gave me?"

    Hearing this, the little girl suddenly became angry, "I'm yours. Fan, how can you say that you don’t know me? I’ve liked you since you debuted. You have a bad reputation in the circle, and you are often caught by marketing accounts and write random drafts. I still don’t believe that the you I know will be That kind of person, relying on this initial liking made me stick to it until now. Recently, the black stuff on you has gradually become clear. You who have been misunderstood for so long have finally been seen by everyone. I am really happy... "

    "I came here this time not only to give you a small gift to care about you, but I also have selfish intentions. I just want to meet you. After all, this is the first time I've seen you in real life. I'm so satisfied..."

    "This gift is really It's not expensive, Momo, just accept it, please, please."

    Qi Xiaoling pushed the gift back to her, eyes full of sincerity, she said it was not expensive, but Jiang Mo felt that the gift was worth a thousand dollars.

    The small gift carries the purest love, which is the kind of love she can't repay at present.

    "Okay, I've accepted the gift, what do you want?" Jiang Mo asked.

    "Ah?" Qi Xiaoling was puzzled, "I don't want anything."

    Jiang Mo pursed his lips and said, "But I don't know what gift I should give you back?

    " Such an idol, why didn’t I find Momo that you are so cute and down-to-earth before.”

    It's very simple for Qi Xiaoling to like her, that is, Jiang Mo has a clean temperament and looks beautiful, and she accidentally learned that she would fund an orphanage, do charity and do good deeds, such a kind-hearted female star, of course she fell into the pit decisively, Even if black material is flying all over the sky, she always insists on her liking.

    In fact, in front of the screen, she didn't know what Jiang Mo looked like in private. In her fantasy, Jiang Mo looked weak and should need the protection of others, but after she appeared in "Love Cabin", performance, quite the opposite.

    The person she likes is a person who is tough inside and out. Jiang Mo's heart is much, much stronger than she imagined.

    Qi Xiaoling's liking for Jiang Mo has been sublimated to a higher level. She no longer only admires her face. Now Qi Xiaoling prefers the strength and bravery exuded by Jiang Mo.

    Jiang Mo was silent for a while, as if caught in a tangle, his beautiful eyebrows were slightly frowned.

    Qi Xiaoling burst out laughing, "Forget it, forget it, if I have to, I hope to see you more on TV, as long as I can see you, I will be satisfied."

    Jiang Mo's brows stretched out, "Yes!"

    Qi Xiaoling said goodbye to her with a smile, "Come on, Momo!"

    "Yes, I will, thank you."

    ...

    Xin Ziqian got off the cable car, and Jiang Mo stood in the shade of a tree waiting for her, She walked over and asked angrily, "Did you return the item?"