Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    After receiving two heart-pounding text messages one after another, Sheng Si'an raised the corners of his mouth triumphantly, thinking: Could it be that his charm has finally been discovered?

    Seeing the unwell faces of the two roommates, Sheng Si'an finally got a good night's sleep tonight.

    In the next few days, everyone could intuitively feel that Jiang Qiongyue became indifferent to Jiang Wenqing, or even ignored her, and so did Ji Wanwan. Where there was Wei Lianqi, there would be no Ji Wanwan.

    And the heart-warming text messages of these two people for several days have been sent to Sheng Si'an.

    This behavior caused great dissatisfaction among fans of Jiang Wenqing and Wei Lianqi.

    [Ji Wanwan, how can you be so half-hearted? Can't you see my brother's intentions? ]

    [Ji Wanwan scumbag! You cheap like we don't! ]

    [Ji Wanwan failed Wei Lianqi! You are not worthy! ]

    [Jiang Qiongyue has no taste, Mr. Jiang is so kind to you, his kindness is like a donkey's liver and lungs! ]

    [I don't understand why you have to be so stiff, without a single word or interaction? Is the decency of an adult gone? ]

    [Goddess Jiang is so disappointing! 】

    Some people also questioned that "Miracle CP" and "Qingyue CP" BE were the manipulations of Jiang Mo and Xin Ziqian, various conspiracy theories.

    [Miracle CP is actually BE, it can't be that Jiang Mo did something in it, right? ]

    [Hehehe, isn't it obvious, the two of them must have messed up, otherwise why did you keep sending heart-pounding text messages to Wei Lianqi, hanging on to him? 】

    【Jiang Mo is just a dog who can't change eating shit, and likes to seduce men. Xin Ziqian plays with her, and his character is no good. ]

    [Maybe Jiang Mo made a small report in front of Jiang Qiongyue, that's why he ignored Teacher Jiang, and felt sorry for Teacher Jiang, meeting this group of unqualified female guests! 】

    The fans are acting weird online, and the atmosphere in the hut these days is also very stiff.

    Jiang Qiongyue and Jiang Mo Xin Ziqian were playing together, Ji Wanwan was alone, and the male guest was even more embarrassed, sitting together had nothing to say, and the whole word was written in embarrassment.

    In order to ease the relationship between them, the program team held outdoor activities again and went camping in the wild. Unfortunately, the weather was not beautiful that day, and it was raining heavily outside.

    Everyone can only go back to the hut.

    "It's boring." Xin Ziqian Xianyu lay on the sofa, muttering in a low voice, "It's getting more and more boring."

    If I had known that participating in a romance show would be so boring, I might as well just stay at home.

    Jiang Mo was also a little bit in the mood. With this time, he might as well watch a few more movies in the audio-visual room and figure out his acting skills.

    Soon the program group released a task: All guests are invited to move to the indoor music room to show their charm to their favorite ta.

    Xin Ziqian secretly rolled her eyes. It's not a cultural performance, so I don't know whose idea it is for such an awkward link.