Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Chi Xinyan’s hotel is located in another scenic spot in City A. The scenic spot is beautiful, surrounded by mountains and rivers, with lush forests and pure natural waterfalls.

    The program team settled down in the hotel, and the three girls browsed around with great interest.

    This hotel not only has a wealth of entertainment facilities to play, but also can enjoy the surrounding scenery everywhere.

    The hotel has a special square for the barbecue. When Jiang Mo arrived, Xin Ziqian and the others had already set it up in the open square with the brackets and baking utensils in high spirits.

    After getting off the car, Chi Xinyan got his wish and held hands, and Jiang Mo walked to the square with him.

    The barbecue square is built on the lake, facing the cool breeze, beautiful lanterns are projected from the shore on the water surface, gently swaying colorful waves.

    The two walked across the long glass bridge and then to the square full of crowds, and the air was filled with the unique smoky smell of barbecue.

    The spicy taste of cumin pierced into the tip of the nose, which could not help but arouse the glutton in the stomach.

    Jiang Mo had never eaten such a lively barbecue. Xin Ziqian waved to her excitedly. After talking to Chi Xinyan, she ran over to join the barbecue army.

    Chi Xinyan pinched his palms, a sense of loss flashed in his heart, but he still came over and grilled with them.

    The man was considerate and considerate, and he fed it to Jiang Mo next to him after baking. After Jiang Mo finished eating, he handed him another glass of juice.

    No matter how big or small, I envy others.

    At the end, Xin Ziqian couldn't help howling, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo L Lv L L L L L I S I S I T I S I T I S I T H I

    N H come over.

    The reporter greeted the program team and wanted to interview Jiang Mo and Chi Xinyan.

    With their approval, the reporter quickly opened a room in the hotel and began to arrange the room with equipment.

    During this gap, Jiang Mo and the three girls began to bid farewell formally.

    "I don't want to be sentimental, let alone shed tears, Jiang Mo, remember to miss me!" Xin Ziqian thumped Jiang Mo's shoulder hard, "No matter how busy you are, don't forget to give me a call."

    "Well, you too." Jiang Mo Gently agree.

    At this time, Ji Wanwan also said with emotion, "The biggest reward for me in Love House is meeting you sisters. I don't want to separate so soon, but good times are always short. The first time we meet, it must be a different self again, so I look forward to our next meeting."

    Jiang Qiongyue echoed, "Yes, I look forward to it too! Love for Simei will never go away!"

    "Always the best My sister!" Xin Ziqian stretched out her hand.

    Jiang Mo immediately covered it, followed by Ji Wanwan, and then Jiang Qiongyue.

    The atmosphere was filled with emotion and enthusiasm at this moment, and Jiang Mo shouted with them, "Loving Simei will never leave!"

    The friendship of the girls became the last scene after the closing of the Love House, and many netizens on the barrage were moved by them arrive.