Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Finally, Ji Wanwan contacted the program team to cancel today's rehearsal.

    She got off the nanny's car on the side of the road, Jiang Mo saw that she looked wrong, worried that she was alone, and wanted to go with her.

    Ji Wanwan wanted to refuse, but she was in a mess right now, and she really needed to be more down-to-earth with someone around her. Jiang Mo was a trustworthy person, and perhaps subconsciously, she didn't want to refuse her.

    The two hurried to the city hospital, pushed open the door of the ward, and Ji Wanwan saw the little girl lying on the bed with her eyes tightly closed at a glance.

    Suddenly, Ji Wanwan grabbed the nurse beside her and asked in a trembling voice, "Nurse, how is she? Has she been seriously injured?" The

    nurse comforted, "Don't worry, luckily the stairs are not high. The upper part rolled down, and the skin on his forehead was scratched, and he had a slight concussion, which is a minor injury. He can be discharged after resting and staying in the hospital for observation for a few days."

    Hearing this, Ji Wanwan still asked worriedly, "Then What should I do now? How do I take care of her?"

    "She's getting a little frightened right now, and when she wakes up, you can just comfort her, and there's nothing else to do." The nurse said with a smile and left.

    At this time, the door of the ward was pushed open by someone from the outside. It was the teacher of the kindergarten. Ji Wanwan rushed to meet her and dragged the teacher outside.

    Jiang Mo sat in front of the hospital bed, looking at the little girl who was sleeping peacefully, his eyes moved slightly.

    After a long time, Ji Wanwan came in from the outside. She sat on the chair with some exhaustion, and said weakly, "Fortunately, it's nothing serious."

    Otherwise, she would really be worried to death.

    Jiang Mo patted the back of her hand and handed her a paper cup, "It's fine, do you want some water?"

    Only then did Ji Wanwan find out that Jiang Mo ordered takeaway, which contained a lot of snacks and fruits, and felt Warmth poured out, "Thank you, Jiang Mo."

    "Well, if there's nothing else, I'll go back to the hotel first." Jiang Mo got up and prepared to leave.

    Ji Wanwan's eyes moved slightly, unexpectedly, Jiang Mo didn't ask anything, she smiled gratefully, and was about to get up to send her out.

    At this time, a crisp child's voice suddenly sounded from the hospital bed behind, "Mom..."

    Ji Wanwan froze for a moment. She turned around quickly and winked at the little girl. Unfortunately, when the little girl saw Ji Wanwan, Surprised, she had long forgotten the private agreement between her and Ji Wanwan.

    "Mom, why are you here?" The little girl happily wanted to get up from the bed, but her head hurt and she felt dizzy.

    Ji Wanwan hurriedly suppressed her body that was about to get up, and said anxiously, "Don't get up, lie down quickly." The

    little girl was wrapped in white gauze on her head, her body was weak and her face was pale, but she looked at Ji Wanwan with bright eyes, It was as if Ji Wanwan would disappear if she didn't look at her.

    Ji Wanwan touched the top of her head with pity, "I won't go, why don't you sleep for a while?" The

    little girl shook her head and grabbed her hand, "I want to see mom again."