Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    In the teahouse, Xin Ziqian was satisfied after watching "Qingyue CP", and Jiang Mo switched to the live broadcast room of "Ji Wanwan & Wei Lianqi".

    The pair's interactive mission is also coming to an end.

    In the video, Ji Wanwan got off the Ferris wheel and disappeared under the camera. Wei Lianqi, who followed closely, looked unclear and was not as happy as expected.

    And the netizen who has been squatting in their live broadcast room said in shock, [I was scared to death just now, if something really happens, it will be terrible! ]

    [Fortunately, the ferris wheel is running again, luckily. ]

    [It was a false alarm. 】

    Ji Wanwan got off the Ferris wheel with frivolous steps and rushed into the bathroom in the amusement park.

    She looked up at herself in the mirror, her eyes were red, her hair was messy, and the scenes in the closed space just now reappeared in front of her eyes.

    The Ferris wheel suddenly broke down, and the small camera installed inside was knocked open and fell, and the staff was disconnected.

    Then the man's hand came over suddenly.

    Ji Wanwan closed her eyes, trying to throw the nightmarish experience out of her mind, but the man's deep, devil-like words still fell on her ears and lingered for a long time.

    'Wanwan, do you like me very much? '

    'Are you trying to seduce me by wearing so sexy every day? '

    'The skirt is so short? Wanwan, I miss you every day, I miss you to death.

    Suddenly Xin Ziqian's words exploded in Ji Wanwan's mind, "After all, you are a love brain who can't even tell the difference between flirting and sexual harassment! " Ji Wanwan rubbed her neck hard, turning her snow -

    white skin into a blush, and then pulled her short skirt hard, finally unable to hold back the tears of humiliation.

    ...

    The interactive tasks of the three groups of CPs were all completed, and Jiang Mo and the others did not stay in the teahouse any longer.

    When the two left the area of ​​Mingqi Mountain, they would pass by some group performers in costumes on the way. When they saw them recording variety shows, they would come over curiously.

    At this time, Jiang Mo saw a familiar figure near the film and television city, "Qian Zhi." The

    agent Qian Zhi turned his head abruptly, seeing Jiang Mo surprised and said, "Xiaomo, recording a show."

    "Yes, you are also there Here?" Jiang Mo asked.

    Qian Zhi smiled and said, "Yes, send a few newcomers who have just debuted to exercise."

    Jiang Mo didn't let the program crew's camera follow him, and dragged Qian Zhi to a cool tree shade, and said directly, "Can you Help me pick up the crew?"

    "Ah?" Qian Zhi was so surprised that he almost thought he had an auditory hallucination, "Do you want to pick up the show?"

    "Yes!" Jiang Mo looked serious.

    Qian Zhi scratched his head, "Are you sure? You weren't... before?" The

    original owner made his debut by relying on his face, without any professional ability. He once wanted to study systematically, but it never came true due to various reasons. In addition, he was on the same crew as Xie Mufan before. She had a cameo role, and Xie Mufan's harassment cast a shadow on her, and she has always resisted filming.