Part 7

Yn smirked before serving the breakfast .

Soon they started eating .

Mr. Kim : Woah !! After a long time I'm eating homemade food . Tbh I missed it so much . It's so delicious Yn .

Yn flashed big fake smile .

Taehyung just smiled looking at her , feeling proud at her .

Taehyung : Yn !! You should also eat .

Yn : I'll eat later after you both .

She again gave a fake smile which seemed not right to Taehyung but he shrugged it off .

Not to mention since he woke up , he just feeling something bad would happen but he shrugged it off  .

Soon they finished their breakfast .

They were about to stand up but soon they felt dizzy .

Both of them groaned .

Yn smirked .

Soon they passed out.

Yn was prepared earlier . That's why she told all the maids and gurads to take a day leave last night . No one was dared to talk back about the reason .

Yn then called her Guards and tied them up .

~~~ Time skip ~~~

Taehyung groaned feeling headache . He tried to move his hand but couldn't. He widened his eyes .

Taehyung looked Infront only to see his father tied up .

But when he turned his head to the side . He was shocked to see the person sitting with a gun on her hand with lots of body guards .

Taehyung : Yn !!! WHAT KIND OF JOKE IT IS ?

He bursted infornt of her not liking the scene .

Yn : Do you think it's a joke !!

She said calm yet sternly .

Taehyung : Why are you doing this ?

Yn was about to say but cut of by the groaning of Mr. Kim .

Yn smirked .

Yn : Seems like you don't know huh !! Let's listen from my dear Father in law .

Yn smirked.

Taehyung was confused .

Mr.kim opened his eyes slowly .

Mr. Kim : Taehyung ! Yn !! What's going on ?

Yn : Mr. Kim !!! Please tell your son about the reason why are you being tied up !!

Mr.kim confusedly looked at Yn .

Mr. Kim : What reason ? What are yous saying ?

Yn : Don't act innocent. Just spill the truth .

Mr. Kim : Which truth ? What are you saying ?

Yn scoffed .

Yn : Y/D/N !! Don't you know him ? Didn't you kill him ? Huh !!

Listening to his name , Mr.kim widened his eyes . But Taehyung was confused.

Yn's eyes were full of rage and anger .

Mr. Kim : Yn! Listen I didn't kill your father .

Yn : You want me to believe this . Even though I've the proofs that in every way indicates you to be the killer .

Mr. Kim : You're misunderstanding Yn !!

Yn : I don't believe this . Tell me the reason why did you kill my Father ? For money ? Property ? Or position ?
Tell me at least the reason before your death .

Mr. Kim sighed .

Mr. Kim : Listen Yn !! You've to believe me because he was my best friend . Why would I kill him ? Even till now I was finding the killer . That's why I went to abroad . I know you're his daughter that's why I married you to my son . So that I could protect you . It was the promise from your father which I wanted to complete . Our lives have no guarantee. That's why you father wanted me to take your responsibility. That's why listening to your father's death I went to your house to take you with me but you were not there . But in those years I tried to find you but you were missing . But at the party of the Mafia King I found you . I was really happy to see you all grown up . I don't know which evidence you were talking about . But believe me I didn't kill your father .

Yn was shocked but she didn't wanna believe Mr. Kim . Mr.kim noticed and sighed .

Mr. Kim : It's ok if you don't wanna believe.  Today My butler will give a footage via email  of your house in which the scene of your father's death are there  . You can see Infront of us . Laptop is in the office room .

Yn didn't know what to do or not . But in those years she collected the evidence was all false . Then who's the killer ?

She rushed towards the office room and brought the laptop .

Mr.kim told the email id and pass . She opened it . She saw a video .

Her hand was trembling to see the video . The scene she saw maximum night as her nightmare .

She took a deep breath and clicked the video .

The video showed how they fight with each other .

Tears were escaping from her eyes seeing her father's struggles . Only if she could this much strong at those times , she would have saved her father . Then a man came in front of her father wearing all black clothes . He removed his mask . And it was.......