SEVEN: The Wedding Day

^^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look for the day!

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Ow! Cadenza-Chan!" I whined loudly, rubbing the side of my head where she had just hit me with a can of hairspray, she glared at me and I smiled nervously.

"Where did you go?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips with a scolding look on her face as I sat back down in the chair I was in 20 minutes ago when getting the rollers in my hair.

"Kawaii-Chan went to make sure Levi-Sama was okay" I mumbled, she nodded her head as she started pulling the rollers out of my hair quietly scolding me.

I just smiled at her through the mirror as she continued pulling the rollers out until my hair is in big bouncy curls that she started brushing through them until they were in soft curls.

I looked over to see Aphmau dressed in her purple floor length ruffle gown and I had a matching one only it was in pink, Talulla had picked out our dresses, shoes, makeup, and hairstyle.

Once she was done, she carefully pulled some of my hair up into a half up half down style and smiled at me through the mirror like she never hit me with a can of hairspray.

Once she was done, she shielded my eyes and sprayed the hairspray to make sure my hair will stay in place and then let me see, I smiled at the style and stood up.

My makeup was already done in a simple light look with pink eyeshadow and light pink lipstick that Cadenza had done earlier for me so I could be the first to get ready incase Talulla needed me to get something for her.

"Okay go get dressed" I nodded my head and stood up, walking over to wear my dress was hung up and grabbed my heels in the process, walking behind the cover Cadenza set up I pulled my slip dress off and dropped it on the ground.

Pulling on the strapless floor length pink gown with ruffles and very much looked like a spring dress which is pretty, not completely my style but I think it's beautiful still.

Zipping up the dress, I sat down on the small bench and slipped my flats off and pulled the spink heels on with pink detailing on the heel and pink detailing on the heel.

Stepping out from behind it, I noticed Talulla pacing back and forth nervously with her hair in rollers and a white slip dress on, she looked nervous and when she seen me dressed she rushed towards me.

"Kawaii-Chan, I'm sorry to ask this of you but can you please go and see if there's something wrong with the reception area. I have a terrible feeling something happened" She said, I grabbed her hands and squeezed them softly nodding my head.

"Kawaii-Chan will be happy too Talulla-Sama, now just sit down and talk to Aphmau-Senpai about everything" Talulla nodded her head and slowly sat down in the chair near Aphmau who smiled.

Smiling at everyone else, I walked out of Cadenza's house and walked down the stairs seeing everyone beginning to make their way towards their friends and family waiting for the cermony to start.

Walking around the corner, I seen Laurance and Garroth walking down the pathway, they noticed me and smiled walking in my direction.

"You look gorgeous Kawaii-Chan" Laurance said, I smiled at him and spun around a bit, he chuckled and Garroth smiled at me as I looked back at them.

"You look beautiful Kawaii-Chan" Garroth said, I smiled at him.

"Thank you both. Laurance-Sama, Garroth-Kun, you both look very handsome" I said, they smiled at me and thanked me as they let me continue to reception area.