Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten
3rd person POV

It was only ever on the day of the entrance exam where the whole school was completely silent. Not a single sound could be heard aside from the rustling of paper, pencils flying across pages, and the ominous ticking of the clock on the wall.

Tick

Toc

Tick

Toc

The sounded felt everlasting, the only thing that would be heard for the rest of the students' lives.

In actuality, the exam takes about an hour, but students were given three hours to make them question if they had done something wrong and go over their test multiple times. Some may say it was a cruel test to give students, the energy drained due to the anxiety and stress, however it helps to build up the confidence of a student. To give in a test early with the realisation that there is nothing more that can be done and that they are confident in their answers helps give the teachers a better understanding of the students' mindset.

At least in an academic situation.

The recommendation students had taken this exam the day before, so each classroom was filled with students from all around the country, trying to get into UA.

Nezu was able to see each applicant from his office, having installed cameras above each desk in preparation for the exams. The cameras do get taken down after the entrance exam as they are no longer needed and to give students some level of privacy in a 30-capcity classroom.

This was done to spot students cheating, more so by having written down cheat sheets and having snuck them.

Without fail, there was always a handful of students that would catch Nezu's eye. In this case, it was a group of students who – despite how hard he tried – couldn't find anything about. They had no records, no medical histories, and absolutely no paper trail to be found for any of them.

While there was nothing to be found for the group of five, one stood out. A boy with forest green hair with black highlights and deep green eyes. The spitting image of All Might's deceased wife Inko Yagi. Aizawa had given him a report of the night he was found by this boy, mentioning the dome he had found himself in, in the hopes that Nezu could help find both the boy and the structure that has not been reported by anyone.

Try as he might, Nezu had found surprisingly little on either account. The boy was found to be called Izuku and had been working at a popular butler café and was rarely seen anywhere else aside from that. The boy had evaded all the cameras that would help Nezu follow his movements to the 'dome' in which he was thought to reside within. Along with quite a lot of people according to Aizawa.

That had interested Nezu as well. By the way in which Aizawa had described the structure and how many people he saw, it was strange that no one had noticed when these people had disappeared.

Seeing Izuku sitting the exam made Nezu start to question the boy's motives.

Is he a villain abducting people? If that were the case though then people would have notified the police about the missing people? Unless they had gone with Izuku willingly. But what could cause that to happen? Had these people found themselves in a bad situation and were saved by this teenager? But why would they trust that Izuku could help them?

Question after question circled Nezu's brain as he tried to create a solid theory on the matter, but it always came to the same answer.

He would need to talk to Izuku and hope the boy told him the truth about the situation he was deeply involved in.

Hey everyone. Sorry for the short and (very) late chapter, but it's that deadline time of year right now and I've been struggling to see how to connect the next few plot points together. I'm good at creating the plot, the in between though not so much.

Well, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I'll think about publishing again soon, but I'll have to see what happens. 

Have a good day/night.

See you in the next chapter!
Byee xx