вι∂∂ιηg gσσ∂вуєѕ

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"you stayed." a voice broke the silence that was lingering in the air.

"rina!" karube all but walked up to his sister. "you idiot, what we're you thinking?"

"what we're you thinking? going after one of them? you do realize they had a gun right?"

"did you realize they had a gun?" karube retorted back.

"okay, this nice man here obviously has to go. we should give the two of them some space." shibuki winked at rina and chishiya smirked, having caught the wink the girl sent her.

"what, no!" karube however was forced out of the room by the girl.

"how are you feeling princess?" chishiya turned his body to face the girl.

"fine, you..helped? why?" rina was quite confused, she hadn't known the man and he saved her life when he didn't have to.

"you said you were in need of a doctor, your friend with the burns, i'm guessing." rina nodded at his statement. "was this a ploy to get me here? get yourself injured so that i feel bad enough and come back with you?"

rina laughed at his accusations, "trust me, there are plenty ways i could've got you here, this was the last on my list." chishiya cleared his throat, not expecting her answer.

"bold." was all chishiya managed out.

"I expect you're leaving now? going back to wherever that came from?" rina pointed at the bracelet on his wrist, having seen the same one of the two men that had came to the top floor.

"oh, yeah. i kind of have to." chishiya spoken bitterly, almost as if he hadn't wanted to go back. no matter how much he'd want to see her again, he couldn't let her know where it was. what it was.

he couldn't let her be trapped like he was. a mouse destined to be tested for someone else's own good.

"i'll see you again, yes?" rina questioned the boy. she couldn't explain it, but she saw something in him. even though it may just be that fact that he'd saved her.

"maybe, you've just gotta stay alive long enough for us to meet again." rina rolled her eyes and sat up, trying not to wince.

"whoa, what exactly are you doing?" chishiya rushed over to the girl. "are you trying to rip your stitches?"

"no..i'm walking you out." rina spoke through gritted teeth.

"we're in a mall, on the third floor, you can't even walk as is."