ƒιяєѕ

"ᴵᵗ ˢ ᵈᵘʳⁿᵍ ᵒᵘʳ ᵈᵃʳᵏᵉˢᵗ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵒᶜᵘˢ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵍʰᵗ." ᴬʳˢᵗᵒᵗˡᵉ

"hey, gabi, keep your eyes open okay? i'm sure someone's on their way." arisu reassured the girl who was slowly losing consciousness.

"fuck, i..i've lost a lot of blood..you've gotta keep going arisu, okay?" arisu shook his head at the girl.

"no, we're both getting out of here, and we're clearing this game too." arisu softly told the girl. "what..what do you wanna do..when you go back to the real world?"

gabi scoffed, "i don't wanna go back.." arisu stared at the girl, bewildered.

"you'd rather stay here? fighting for your life?"

"i've got nothing back there..my brother, he was my only family..i'm not going into the foster system." gabi shook her head lightly. "do you like me?"

arisu's eyes widened as he choked on his spit. "w..what?"

"i could die in like 3 seconds, i just want to know."

"yeah..i do. you're a really interesting person..but you've gotta make it out, so i can get to know you." gabi smiled at the boy.

"you were my first kiss.." arisu's eyes widened once more. "i know..i may act all confident..but it's all a cover up."

after a moment of silence arisu chuckled, "you're beautiful..i can't believe i was as your first kiss. i hope..it wasn't bad."

"well..i don't really remember it.." gabi sighs, "i was kind of intoxicated.."

"see, stay awake..so that way i can give you one you will remember." arisu smiled hopefully at the girl.

gabi laughed lightly, "damn arisu, you sure do have game." the girl sucked in a shaky breath. "arisu..i..i don't wanna die.." a tear escaped the girls eye.

and arisu wanted nothing more than to reach out and wipe it away.

"we're getting out, i'm getting you out of here, if it's the last thing i do."

suddenly, smoke started filling the room. arisu and gabi coughed, trying to keep the smoke out of their lungs.

"fuck.." gabi coughed. "i don't think we're getting out of here arisu.." gabi spoke sadly.

"hey..don't..don't say that." arisu coughed some more. "hey, fuck, keep your eyes open! just..just keep your eyes on me." arisu started attempting to wiggle out of his restraints some more.

"fuck..my head..it feels so light." with that gabi's head lolled to the side.

"gabi! gabi." arisu started yelling for help, trying in any way to get out of the restraints. "fuck, this can't be your end!"

but arisu soon realized he'd lost all his fight too, after coughing some more his head got light headed as well and his vision started to get blurry.

"gabi..i'm..i'm sorry."

now there were two helpless teenagers in the room, slowly drifting away from the living..two teenagers who wanted more than anything to live.

"arisu!"

"gabi!"

the group was running around the second floor, coughing with their hands covering their noses and mouths.

they all realized if they didn't find the two soon enough, they wouldn't make it.

"fuck! it's too much! the smoke it's.." mira fell to the ground with ann catching her.

"fuck..tatta..take her."

"but..you.." tatta stumbled over his words.

"tatta, i have to find my sister, even if it's the last thing i do." with that, ann handed mira to the boy with the hat.

"okay..okay..tell..tell everyone, arisu and gabi's somewhere on the fourth floor." tatta nodded.

"how do you know?"

"saiko..she told me." ann nodded happily at the boy and gave his head a pat. "be safe!"

"guys!" usagi ran up to the 4, seeing mira being taken away by tatta.

"the smoke, it got to her." usagi nodded.

"someone told me their in the main building."

"the fourth floor." rina confirmed. "tatta said saiko told him."

in a matter of minutes, the last 4 girls were on the 4th floor searching for the two teens.

"arisu!"

"gabi!" usagi touched one of the door knobs, only to pull her hand back. "fuck, it's hot..asahi..can i use your jacket?"

asahi nodded and quickly gave the girl her jacket.

"guys! their in here!" ann looked into the room to see her sister, and as much as she wanted to be there for her right now, she knew she was the only one who could find out the witches identity.

"make sure their safe! please!" ann informed the girls.

"what..where are you going?"

"to find the witch." and with that ann walked off.

"arisu..gabi." usagi leaned down to feel a pulse after getting the two out of the room. "guys..wake up!"

"we need to go.." asahi coughed. "now."

asahi grabbed gabi while the other grabbed arisu and they made their way back to the venue with rina leading.

and on the way down, arisu luckily regained consciousness.

"doctor..she needs a doctor..stabbed." arisu pants out.

rina's eyes widen as she realized they were all too focused on getting them out, they didn't realize the girls wounds.

rina quickly took off the jacket chishiya had gave her and tied it around the girls wounds, this caused gabi to groan out in pain.

"hey..we're going to be okay." arisu limped away from usagi and held gabi's cheek.

"come on..i'll get her to chishiya." rina nodded at arisu, grabbing gabi. "be safe, okay?"

arisu just nodded and leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on the girls forehead.

if only they realized how fucked up things could get.