9 σƒ нєαятѕ

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
"ₑ ᵢ ₒₒ ₛₗₒw fₒᵣ ₜₕₑ wₒ wₐᵢ, ₒₒ wᵢf fₒᵣ ₜₕₑ wₒ fₑₐᵣ, ₒₒ g fₒᵣ ₜₕₑ wₒ gᵣᵢₑᵥₑ, ₒₒ ₛₕₒᵣ fₒᵣ ₜₕₑ wₒ ᵣₑₒᵢcₑ, bᵤ fₒᵣ ₜₕₑ wₒᵥₑ, ₑ ᵢₑᵣy."
ᵣy ᵥₐ Dy
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"arisu!"  gabi and kuina looked over to see a girl with black hair running over to the boy, and him engulfing her in a hug.

"maybe we asked about the wrong chick?" gabi asked kuina.

"rina? nah, she's with chishiya." kuina smiled brightly.

"chishiya? as in shuntaro chishiya? the one who hates everyone and prefers to be alone all the time?" gabi tsked "i don't believe it."

kuina nudged the girls shoulder, pointing over to the white haired boy who was glaring at arisu the whole time.

"huh..i've been proven wrong." 

"rina!" arisu picked the girl up.

"how was your game?" rina asked the boy.

"it was good..i'm guessing those are from him?" rina gave the boy a confused glance until her eyes widened and she covered the marks on her neck.

"arisu.."

"it's okay..i think i've got my on someone too." rina gave the boy a wide smile.

"the girl you came in with?" rina teased.

"uh..no." arisu rubbed the back of his head before turning around to face gabi who was conversing with kuina.

"ooh, what's her name?" rina teased once more.

"gabi..she's ann's sister."

"ann? the one with the shades?" chishiya had given the girl a run down of who was who..which turned into being naked in the sheets less than 5 minutes later.

arisu nodded and rina smiled, giving the boy a light push to the girl.

"i know you'd never take the move for yourself, so..go." rina smiled at the boy.

"are you telling me this so you can go be off with lover boy somewhere?" rina giggled.

"i might be..i did catch up with that usagi chick, she's sweet."

arisu nodded his head, "wish me luck."

"i'm sending you all the luck i can." rina placed a soft kiss on his cheek before running back to chishiya who was waiting for the girl.

while arisu walked over to gabi who had just been left by kuina a few seconds ago, coincidentally.

"arisu, hey." gabi smiled at the boy coming over.