ℓιgнт вυℓв

"ₜₕₑ bₑₛₜ ₜₕg d ₒₙₜₒ ᵢ ᵢfₑ ᵢ ₑₐcₜₕₑᵣ." – ₐᵤdᵣₑy bᵤᵣ

"so, what..hatter wants us to see if this kid has got what it takes?" gabi asked her sister.

"precisely, he's heard of this kid from chishiya and aguni, both of them said this kids smart..but he wants us to see it for him."

"hm..he looks..shaggy." arisu's head turned to catch gabi who was staring the boy up and down. this caused the boy to get shy and turn back around.

"be nice." ann spoke, hitting the back of the girls head.

"what..i haven't even done anything!"

"yet." kuina spoke, coming into the conversion. "if you don't, i will, he's total eye candy."

"kuina, please don't give my little, devious, sister any ideas." ann sighed, adjusting her glasses.

"even if i wanted to, i think he's with that new girl."

"he's not, i already took the liberty of asking, you're welcome by the way." kuina giggled.

"in that case, i'll be back." ann groaned at her sister but had a small smile on her face, nonetheless.

"wow, ann, i didn't know you could actually smile." kuina teased causing ann to role her eyes and walk away.

"hey, arisu right?" gabi tapped the boy on the shoulder.

"oh..uh yeah." arisu rubbed his neck, now nervous for some reason.

"you think you'll be okay? i mean, our lives are resting in your hands." gabi was known to have no filter, she started out sweet, the girl who could never hurt a fly, but a game where she lost someone close to her caused her to change.

"oh..right.." arisu looked down at his feet.

"don't get cold feet now, i'm sure you'll do fine. you impressed aguni and chishiya, although they'd never actually admit it." gabi smiled at the boy.

"right." with that arisu and gabi walked to where the game would commence, continuing their small talk.

the group now stood in a room, with three tubes of water rushing in and electrical poles hanging above them.

"game entry is now closed. there are 9 participants. the game is about to commence. difficultly: four of diamonds."

"great, now all we need is the 3 of diamonds to finish up the diamonds." ann spoke to herself.

"game: light bulb. game play challenge, which switch turns the light bulb on? rule one: only one of the switches will turn the light bulb on. rule two: you only have one chance to leave the door open while flipping a switch. when the door is closed, you may switch any switch or as many as you like. rule three: if a player is in the room and the switch is flipped on, the door to the room will be locked and cannot be reopened. participants only have one chance to determine the answer as a group. the game is cleared when you determine which switch turns the light bulb on. as the water level rises, should water touch the hanging electrical wires, it is game over."