мα∂ нαттєя

"ˢᵘᶜᶜᵉˢˢ ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠⁿᵃˡ; ᶠᵃˡᵘʳᵉ ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵃᵗᵃˡ: ᴵᵗ ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵃᵍᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁿᵘᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗˢ." ⁿˢᵗᵒⁿ ˢ. ᶜʰᵘʳᶜʰˡˡ

meanwhile, arisu was left with gabi, making sure she was safe.

"god, gabi..you nearly gave me a heart attack." arisu sighed, putting his head in his hands.

"good." gabi coughed, alerting arisu that she was awake.

"hey, how are you feeling?" arisu smiled down at the girl, brushing her hair out of her face, so she could see him.

"my side fucking burns and my throat is sore." gabi coughs.

"do you remember..what happened?" gabi nods causing arisu to sigh. "i'm..i'm so sorry, you're in this position because of me."

"hey, it's not your fault." gabi grabs arisu's hand that was holding her cheek.

"i..i think i figured out who it is..the witch i mean." arisu mumbled.

"arisu, you're way too smart." gabi laughed lightly, holding her side. "okay, let's go tell the others."

"i'll tell the others, you need to stay here..you were stabbed like 4 times." arisu sighed as the girl ignored him and started getting up. "god, you're stubborn."

"i'll be fine, i've got you with me." gabi smiled brightly at the boy.

"i don't think that ensures your safety at all." gabi whacked the back of his head before he sighed and the two were off to tell the others his realization.

"hey, hey!" gabi caught the attention of all the militants, who had their aim on everyone. "we don't have to kill each other, got it..arisu..he knows who the witch is."

arisu lightly pushed the girl behind him, out of range of the militants aim.

"you know..who the witch is arisu?" aguni taunted the boy.

nonetheless, arisu nodded. aguni had a smirk on his face as he stomped over to arisu.

yet, when the man stood in front of him, he hit the boy with the butt of his gun and kicked him to the ground.

"arisu!" gabi rushed to his side, then usagi, asahi and tatta ran to their side. "are you alright?" arisu nodded, even if it was a lie.

"stop it!" gabi stood in front of arisu, blocking him from aguni's vision.

the same time chishiya and rina came down from the roof, rina's eyes widened as she realized what was happening.

"i've gotta get down there!"

"you can barely walk princess." chishiya told the girl.

"and whose fault is that?" rina snapped, yet this caused chishiya to smirk.

"aw, did i hurt you?" chishiya rubbed the girls lower belly as rina let out a soft gasp, throwing her head back on chishiya's shoulder.