New friends

At lunch*

No ones pov:

As y/n walks in the cafeteria she looks at where Bruce was sitting, laughing and joking with his new popular friends, something they used to do at lunch.

On the other hand Gwen was looking for her new friend in the cafeteria. Once she spotted her she called for her and waved to get the girls attention, once she got her attention the younger girl gestured for y/n to come over.

"Guys this is my new friend, y/n, y/n this my brother Finney and his best friend Robin!" "It's nice to meet you guys," "no problem, your welcome to join us anytime!"

Bruces Pov:

I watched as y/n sat with some other group of kids. Yes I acted like a dick when she said that she wanted our friendship to end, I was barely listening, all I could muster up to say was, "oh ok, well I hope your going to be fine without me", I regret those words, worse than I regret ever being friends with these kids.

I honestly don't blame her for not want to be my friend anymore, I've been ditching her every time we planned to hang out.

But only now have i've noticed my true feelings for HER.

_____________________________________

Maja speaks!

Hi guys I'm back! Srry this is a short one again but how are we feeling about Bruce's Pov. Should I do a full chapter just on Bruce's pov in the future? Let me know.