6.It's raining

Jungkook woke up because of sunlight hitting his face.

He faced you, you both were cuddling.

He smiled at your sleeping face and kissed the tip of your nose.

You groaned softly.

He carefully removed his arms from you and sat on the bed with his back resting on the headboard.

"Jungkook?" Namjoon shouted and was continuously banging on the door.

Jungkook didn't want you to wake up. He slowly went toward the door and asked "What?" with a hoarse voice.

"We got some issues" Namjoon told looking down.

Jungkook poked his inner cheek and told, "At the living room by ten o'clock" and closed the door.

He turned towards your figure which was on the bed, rubbing your eyes slightly and yawning.

Your pov

I was still half asleep when I sat up on the bed.

I looked around and found Jungkook staring at me.

After my confession last night, it would be more awkward.

I love him but I shouldn't. Because.....

HE IS A MAFIA!

"Uhm...Good morning?" I said, more like asked, nervously.

He smiled a little and pecked my head.

"Morning" he told and started playing with my hair while sitting on the bed.

"I want to tell you this. I really-" someone knocked on the door interrupting me.

I sighed as he went to the door.

"Jennie wants to go shopping" Tae told, loud enough for me to hear.

He stepped inside and looked around.

"Why are you both dressed? Why are there no clothes scattered on the floor? Why are-" Tae was exclaiming until I asked him something.

"What is the date today?" I asked.

"It's 28th of October. And wait. It's your BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!" Tae screamed.

"You know? Sometimes you all are too cute to be a mafia" I chuckled and Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook sat on the bed near me and asked, "Do you want to go shopping with Jennie?"

I shook my head and told "Just take her. She can't be inside the house for more than an hour"

"No, it's your birthday tomorrow. Both of you can go to the mall tomorrow. I have to finish a deal tomorrow. So I won't be coming. My men will come with you" he told me.

I have to tell him now. It's now or never.

"I want to tell you-" I was cut off again.

"I like Jennie" Tae confessed.

(A/n: Don't come at me. I'm not specifically mentioning Blackpink Jennie. I just used a name for the character. No ships involved)

"You- What?!" I was totally dumbstruck.

"I kinda like her" he shrugged while blushing.

Here we go again, two problems. WE SHOULDN'T LOVE A MAFIA!

"I want to tell you something Jungkook. It's really important and once I say this, you may hate me or even want to kill me. But I'm okay with that. I'm-" I was cut off again.