42.Tantrums

"So that's how she got her nickname?" Yoongi asked and you nodded.

"Is this supposed to be an obstacle?" Namjoon asked and you shrugged.

"We'll discuss this when we get home," Jungkook said monotonously as he got up from his chair.

And everyone started leaving the building.

Back home~

You got inside your room and sat on the edge of the bed.

Burying your face inside your hands, you sighed.

"Why is this happening?" you mumbled to yourself as a few tears left your eyes.

Thinking about what you would tell Minho about Jaehwa, you wished that it was you who died instead of her.

Just then you heard the door opening and closing again as the night's darkness was still looming around the room.

"Y/n" you heard Jungkook's voice and just hummed.

You heard the sound of his shoes clanking with the floor as he walked forward.

Standing in front of you, he placed his hand on your back in a comforting manner.

"I know what you're thinking," he said in a soft voice. "It's okay-" you cut him off.

"No, Jungkook!" you snapped and raised your head as you stood up. "Nothing is okay!" you half yelled.

Exhaling, he tried to calm himself down.

"Y/n, it's not your fault. Stop thinking about-" he was saying but you cut him off with your stubbornness again.

"No, it'all my fault. Maybe if I just died before, none of this would've happened. Or maybe if you just didn't want to keep me, it wouldn't have happened and-" he cut you off again.

"Stop raising your voice at me" he said with a bit of frustration in his deep voice which was capable of scaring anyone to death. But to you, it was not. Because you've reached the peak and your anger is already burning out.

You telling him indirectly that you wish he hadn't loved you at all, made him see red.

"Now stop throwing tantrums and go sleep" he demanded but you were not going to listen.

"No Jungkook, I'm not throwing tantrums. You just suddenly kidnap me and tell me that you want to marry me" you scoffed a little at the end.

"Making me feel pathetic every time I remember that you wanted to marry me as you thought I was a normal girl. Telling that I'm yours like I'm some kind of object. And now, you act like I don't even have rights over my own feelings-" you were almost yelling at him but stopped when you felt a furious Jungkook pinning your body on the bed with his.

His eyes were different as he stared at yours. Not sparkling like when he used to look at you.

Those adorable doe eyes which you used to get lost in, now turned into a very different one.

His eyes were dark and cold as if they held no mercy or emotions.

He knew that you meant nothing you just said. But then still, it was unacceptable for him to hear those, even if it was just some lies spilling out because of past events.

He wouldn't accept those words from your mouth, even if you were just fabricating them.

"Now, princess" his voice came out, dark and deep when he stared at your stubborn face. "You better take back what you said" he low-key growled and leaned his face closer to yours.