21.Starts here

"Jennie, where's my-" you didn't need to finish your sentence, she has already handed you your butterfly knife your trainer gifted you when you made your first kill- your former seventh grade class teacher who made a homophobic comment.

You wore your infamous and completely black attire, from head to toe and it was already evening.

Jaehwa gave you your earpiece and wore hers.

The other members were doing according to the plan as you all gathered at the basement of Jungkook's house.

"Okay, princess," Jennie said as she sat in front of her laptop. "You both are good to go".

Jennie was chosen to do the hacking work today because she lost in rock, paper, scissors.

"Here" Jaehwa passed your jacket to you which you wear only for missions.

It was also completely black, and knee length.

You haven't worn it since ages, and it felt a bit weird doing it after a long time.

Weird but exciting.

"You packed this too?" you chuckled as she helped you wear the jacket.

"Couldn't let out the iconic jacket" she sassed.

"Why can't we just kill him already?" you asked Jin who was standing there.

"We crush down the empire slowly, and then give him a slow painful death" Tae said and you nodded understanding.

"Okay, Y/n and Jaehwa, listen to me" Jennie said and you both looked at her. "This mission is as simple as it is. Sneak and slick".

"The pen drive is in a secured vault which needs access through fingerprints" Namjoon started. "We've already hacked that part, now it's just taking the pen drive from there".

"And probably scotch some guards on the way" Jimin said from behind.

Everyone were getting prepared for other things as Jungkook came near you.

"You look tempting in this" he said, loud enough only for you.

"I'll take that as a compliment" you chuckled. "Well, you don't look bad too, in a tux maybe. Or with the exception of a tie".

"Are you saying that I look good, baby?" a smug formed on his face.

You made a thinking face, "I would not say bad. But not good either".

He raised an eyebrow cockily.

You leaned in and pecked his lips, "I'd rather say that you look good without clothes on" you smiled innocently, but he knew that your smile didn't at all have an innocent meaning.

"So, you want me to walk around without clothes?" he asked.

"Yes" you said while resting your gun in place. "Inside the bedroom" you gave him a seriously playful face and he chuckled before cupping your cheeks kissing you.