ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹author's note◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

thank you for reading 𝔞𝔫 𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔱𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔫.

(trigger/ content warnings still apply to this chapter.)

♥*♡∞:。.。 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 。.。:∞♡*♥

𝐈. character notes and full character list

𝐈𝐈. questions

𝐈𝐈𝐈. new book! // goodbye and thank you

𝐈. character notes

here are some little character profiles that i always make before i start writing a book that have the characters backstories and stuff. it basically works like a prologue and directly addresses lots of briefly mention subjects in the book.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ dream

got sent there for 'juvenile behaviour' (vandalism). he used to be super depressed and suffered from self-harm, and he has lots of scars that he isn't ashamed of. his old school told him to cover them because of the influence he may have over younger students, so he spraypainted a fallen angel on the gym wall.

he smokes like a chimney, between lessons, at lunch, before bed, for breakfast. he also smokes weed and does other drugs if he feels like it - though this is mainly just social.

he has insomnia and he sits outside when he can't sleep. he really likes the stars. he used to be on medication for it but came off when his depression got bad and he couldn't trust himself with the medication - he never went back on it after that.

his parents don't talk to him because of his behaviour, yet they never made an effort to work out why he acted out so much.

he is unlabelled.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹punz and purpled

their parents are cunts. they are really rich and they work a lot, but they never really put a lot of care towards their sons. their whole lives, the brothers have looked after each other so, even though they argue a lot, they know 100% that they will always be there for each other when they need it. they sort of ignore each other's presence until necessary.

their parents used to not be around for weeks on end and both boys developed health and social problems because of this. purpled was once hospitalised because of his malnourishment.

punz has had a past of drug abuse, as well as drinking problems. this, alongside his general misbehaviour and the fact his parents were too busy to help him, is what resulted in him being sent away.

mental health wise, punz really struggles with disassociation and derealisation. he can zone out for hours and feel like seconds have passed and often finds himself struggling to grasp the difference between what is real and what isn't.

punz is gay but has major internalised homophobia.

purpled is usually quiet and keeps to himself but he has anger issues and easily lashes out. he resorts to violence quickly and has a history of hurting himself and others when he is angry.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹sapnap

sapnap got sent to the institution because of his eating problems. he used to be overweight and was bullied a lot because of it.